7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Amrafel
Saxgrrrl
Amrafel
Ritalin Bombs
akfj I know my grandfather came here from Sicily. And my mom's side of the family came from the Philippines. But other than that, I don't know who I'm related to because that's where our family tree seems to die. :/

Your signature is wonderful.

Oooh, do we have a new R.A.T? blaugh

Maybe?
Is there any non-poisonous pudding?? (the answer to this question is vital for my decision!)

I've never been much for trolling and I live and breath Harry Potter fandom so I don't see why I shouldn't stay other than your scandalous treatment of a fine and loved dessert wink

Speaking of fandom and family trees. I wish Rowling had given us the birthdays of the nextgen kids. I'm writing a fic and I'm trying to puzzle together when all the Weasleys are born User Image
Well ,not so much puzzling together as using a random calendar date generator but still - it's a lot of kids! Bloody Weasleys and their bloody superspawning!

asdkljf Idk when next-gen's birthday's are.

But deciphering the ages of the Black Family is soo hard. I've tried once.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Amrafel
Saxgrrrl
Amrafel
Ritalin Bombs
akfj I know my grandfather came here from Sicily. And my mom's side of the family came from the Philippines. But other than that, I don't know who I'm related to because that's where our family tree seems to die. :/

Your signature is wonderful.

Oooh, do we have a new R.A.T? blaugh

Maybe?
Is there any non-poisonous pudding?? (the answer to this question is vital for my decision!)

I've never been much for trolling and I live and breath Harry Potter fandom so I don't see why I shouldn't stay other than your scandalous treatment of a fine and loved dessert wink

Speaking of fandom and family trees. I wish Rowling had given us the birthdays of the nextgen kids. I'm writing a fic and I'm trying to puzzle together when all the Weasleys are born User Image
Well ,not so much puzzling together as using a random calendar date generator but still - it's a lot of kids! Bloody Weasleys and their bloody superspawning!

We have non poisonous pudding. We all love our sweets too much to bother finding a bezoar everytime we injest the poison pudding, so we just keep clear of the anti troll pudding.

Welcome!

As for next gen bdays, best guess, wikipedia, or maybe a Rowling website, I dunno. Best guess.

Great to have you.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OK I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WTF YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT SO I'M JUST GOING TO JUMP IN RANDOMLY!

UNICORNS! emotion_awesome

We have non-poisonous pudding , I should know , I invented both puddings and brought the concept of the pudding to R.A.T 3nodding

About next gen b-days I think you can just do some serious mathematical equasions to find out when they were born OR I can do them for you 8D YOU'LL HAVE THEM BY TODAY , or tomorrow ;3

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
OK I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WTF YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT SO I'M JUST GOING TO JUMP IN RANDOMLY!

We have non-poisonous pudding , I should know , I invented both puddings and brought the concept of the pudding to R.A.T 3nodding

About next gen b-days I think you can just do some serious mathematical equasions to find out when they were born OR I can do them for you 8D YOU'LL HAVE THEM BY TODAY , or tomorrow ;3

sdfkgjsdf jgUNICORNS.

I have my own unicorn. Her name is Sparkles. :3

AKLFJ I WANT NON POISONOUS PUDDING NOW.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ritalin Bombs
I Ginevra Molly Weasley

sdfkgjsdf jgUNICORNS.

NO WAIIIIIIIIIII MY UNICORN'S NAME IS SPITFIRE emotion_awesome /shot

OK , CALM YO TITS WOMAN! emotion_donotwant *starts brewing*

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Ritalin Bombs
I Ginevra Molly Weasley

sdfkgjsdf jgUNICORNS.

NO WAIIIIIIIIIII MY UNICORN'S NAME IS SPITFIRE emotion_awesome /shot

OK , CALM YO TITS WOMAN! emotion_donotwant *starts brewing*

YES WAI. Spitfire tho i cannot.

Yay. emotion_dowant

Gambino Gaian

I Ginevra Molly Weasley

No need, for equations, the random date generator took care of that for me and I had every single brat dated and sorted within an hour 3nodding

Oh, and I probably should mention that I am Amrafel. Or Amrafel is me, seeing as this is the older account. Amrafel is one of my seven horrocrux accounts for when I get bored of this one.
OHLOOKAUNICORN! PRETTYPRETTYUNICORN! NOVOLDEMORTHERE, NOSIR!
Mmm, unicorn~

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
I have just come across a very strange ship idea thingi mabob: Snapple Happle Drapple. All blame that stupid green apple. But Drapple Snapple is a terrifying idea even though I really love mango snapple juice. Much twitching.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sax , I didn't get a single thing you said but....MIDGET APPLE! emotion_awesome

Gambino Gaian

I didn't really get it either... We get apple pudding?

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The first person to direct me to a website where I can watch suprnstural without having to :
Download plug-in
Download the episode
Buy a subscription
LIVE IN AMERICA.

will get any kind of pudding they want. ANY KIND. emotion_donotwant

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
oh gosh, sorry, Drapple Snapple Happle... that weird ship where Draco and an Apple? And then I thought Snape and an apple. and then I think you could probably pair anybody with that apple and it was strange.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Saxapple...O_____O THIS IS BRILLIANT!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Oh, Ginny, sorry to pop your bubble, but Saxapple would end sooo badly. I have braces, and I can't bite into an apple without breaking them. So it would end in a massacre with me slicing the apple into teeny tiny bits and slicing my thumb in the process. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff