Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Hey!!! Right after I saw that the DH forum got shipped off, I knew I had to transfer R.A.T sooo first, go read the original thread here
*sob*<HQ of R.A.T.><<Not Pettigrew>>

This is the Ravenpuffs Against Trolling Headquarters. It is also referred to as R.A.T.

The story of this thread: It all began in the hot topic forum of Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows. It was a glorious time filled with mischief and rainbows and magic. But all good things cannot stay clean and pure (without a little work). The horrible disease of the the Trolling Twitards infested our peaceful waters of the Lake. There were innumerable threads posted everyday in our peaceful forum all along the lines of "Twilight vs. Harry Potter" and "like omg!!! Twilight is lyke ttly BETTA then Hawwy pooPer." or some other such nonsense. And a small little magical gaian grew terrified. This little girl, with her big adorable blue eyes, stared in horror at the invading trolls and quickly built a makeshift table in the Great Hall, for she rightfully didn't belong to just one house. She was a Ravenpuff. She shuddered under her glorious multi house table and called to all of Gaia for help. And who came to support this little Gaian?

R.A.T.!!!

What is R.A.T.?
R.A.T. stands for Ravenpuffs Against Trolling, but almost anyone is allowed to join, including some trolls, like Alice Vitalis and some others if they wish. Also, you don't have to be a Ravenpuff, or a Huffleclaw, or a Ravenclaw, or a Hufflepuff. All you have to be is...Likable. And not one of the despised Trolls, or else you shall be offered pudding.

R.A.T.s also can learn how to successfully avoid, play with, triumph over, and troll trolls. If anybody knows any ways, please feel free to post Troll conquering techniques here.

Moreover, we are a society to befriend fellow Hogwarts students, or magical beings of any sort.

So come eat our pudding!!! Unless you're not a troll.
announcements
***Does anybody want to create a logo for us? A banner? Something to put in our sigs?

***1st order of R.A.T. business: devise a plan to keep Alice Vitalis from getting banned and her topics unblocked and her posts visible!!!!!Failed. We need to do better than this.

***Our new mission:Find a way to complain to Gaia. specifically the administration in charge of banning

***THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME GET THE MEGATHREAD ACHIEVEMENT!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

***I have my account back and the normal functions of R.A.T. may commence!

*** xd

*** I HAVE MADE A GUILD!!!!! The Guild!!!!!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
You knew this was coming, but it had to be done.
The Rules
1. Don't troll unless you are obvious trolling for laughs. We are against trolls, remember. We are specifically ravenpuffs AGAINST TROLLING.

2. If you are a friendly R.A.T. troll, DO NOT eat the pudding. We really don't want to have to clean up dead or mutilated trolls from under our little makeshift table.

3. Invite people to R.A.T. please. We are hoping that we get enough people to expand our makeshift table.

4. Since our headquarters are located under a table, please keep your wands away. We don't want anyone's eyes poked out. If you want to duel, take it above the table.

5. Since all of our members are assumed to be old enough to go to Hogwarts, please keep everything PG-13. Keep your wizards swears and snogging to a minimum and above the table.

6. No house bashing, please. We may be called Ravenpuffs against trolling, but we love everyone, right? Except for trolls. All the houses, even the hybrid ones, are completely valid in our own little universe.

7. Since we are located underneath a rather small and cozy table, please watch your page stretching. It's perfectly alright though if you are sharing some absolutely lovely and hilarious magic related picture with us, like the poor dead Funny Pictures which I have just discovered has been resurrected in Funny Pictures. Notice this one has a period at the end, making it a sentence.

8. Be Nice. Alright? And so far, you have all been incredibly wonderful and so I am gifting you with a guild.

9. You can join R.A.T. by simply quoting the correct post. It will say what post you should quote. If your name doesn't get put on the list in a timely manner, which may take a couple of days, dearies, PM me your request.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
This is the post to quote to get your name on the R.A.T. list. Quote now!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
this is
The R.A.T. List!!!

This is where your name goes. 3nodding

ME! The Captain!!! Saxgrrrl for future emergencies, I would like to add that Roland Maciver is Saxgrrrl's Mule and shall be recognized hereforth as captain under emergencies.
Jambles-chan
Brookiii
Ran For My Life (Formerly I Ginevra Molly Weasley)
Virginia Cyrenia
silverdreams92
Kayuumi
l_Kimana_l
x0_FATIMAGIC
The New Headmistress
Mayor Gravity
Alice Vitalis
Ashspoon
Valdis Hildegard
Specter Flux
iLady Mei Mizukage
Ritalin Bombs, (formerly GreenPotatoe)
x Tom Marvolo Riddle
Orgiastic
ShinHaeMoon
Raphaelle Vitalis
Esdeonfi
vis Comica
Dri Go Rawr
Apple Blossom 19
Akai Hako
Fletcherr
The Username Found
SagittariusAscendant
ImOnMyLevel7
II Moonlit Sparrow II

Woohoo! Running total =32

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Now here, I've decided to include some of our most favored threads from the now dead HP: DH forum. R.I.P. HP: DH <3 R.A.T.s
*sob*<HQ of R.A.T.><<Not Pettigrew>>
Funny Pictures
[tickle the sneep]
Issuing a complaint to dear sexually deprived GAIA
If you have any others that you would like included in this list, quote or PM me please with the proper information.

Also, this is where any of our lovely creations go, like art etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank You Kayuumi

and you can put this in your sig, courtesy of The New Headmistress
User Image
this: fix the spacing and it'll be fine.
Quote:
[u rl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/harry-potter/r-a-t/t.74879001_1/] [im g]http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/Ambyrawrz0rz/RAT.gif[/img]

And even more from the New Headmistress! We love her soooo much!
The New Headmistress
I have goodies :3~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/harry-potter/r-a-t/t.74879001_1/][IMG]http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/Ambyrawrz0rz/rat-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/harry-potter/r-a-t/t.74879001_1/][IMG]http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/Ambyrawrz0rz/rat2-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/harry-potter/r-a-t/t.74879001_1/][IMG]http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/Ambyrawrz0rz/rat3.gif[/IMG][/url]

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Alice Vitalis
Are trolls allowed to join this instiyuyikn.?
As long as they're entertaining. And I know you! Of course you can join. Once I get this up and all pretty, you'll be on the list.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YES! WE'RE BACK IN BUISNESS BABY! >: D *sets up my anti-troll pudding* >w>
What if I'm not a Ravenpuff
gonk

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ashspoon
What if I'm not a Ravenpuff
gonk

Who cares????
We love everyone. Except for trolls. But even some of them get to join because they're awesome like that. But we have to warn them not to eat the pudding.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WARNING : KEEP AWAY FROM THE ANTI-TROLL PUDDING IT WAS MADE ONLY TO POSION TROLLS! IF ANYONE ELSE IS TO EAT FROM THIS PUDDING THEY WILL SUFFER FROM DRASTIC SIDE EFFECTS SUCH AS , INFLATED BOOBIES AND ENLARGED PENORS! boobies being for males and penors bein for females >O>

DUNTCHU EAT FROM MEH MAGICUL PUDDING! i've been brewing it for months now D: I'd hate to waste all my pudding on you little curious non-troll gits ;>>

Yes! R.A.Ts back baby!

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

-snuggles everyone-

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
This seems awesome so i subscribed!
Yes! RAT has returned! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers