Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh! I was wondering if any one of you Hufflepuffs could be bothered to let me read your House Letter? You know, the one from your Prefect? I've had friends in the other houses so I've seen the other three and I'm curious about your Puff heritage now.

(lol, Gryffindor's House Letter was a joke by the way. ...though that's probably because they got their description in the book, as well as the entire series. rofl )
I got Slytherin. I guess 'cause I kept choosing Merlin & then merpeople? My welcome letter said I would like to fall asleep to the waves of the lake that could be heard in the slytherin area. O.o

I always saw myself getting hufflepuff, even though I really wanted Ravenclaw. Lol. >_> Never put much thought toward Slytherin because it NEVER sounded like me. O.o I think that one of the questions should have been what house do you want. The sorting hat takes your opinion into consideration. :O

Not that I don't support or like my house or anything, but if I was a wire vote, like 3 questions Ravenclaw and 4 questions slytherin, I would have liked to have a say...

GoldPatronus3305 :]

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Gryffindor, which is surprising because I've always felt more of a Ravenclaw. At the same time every sorting quiz I've done online put me in Hufflepuff. Ah well the Sorting Hat has spoken.

Sugary Friend

10,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

•• Ravenclaw C:

Malevolent Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I was a self- proclaimed Hufflepuff...
And then PotterMore sorted me into... Ravenclaw
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

My sorting worries aside, add me!
ThestralSeeker19481

Very few people accept my random friend requests. gonk

Fatcat

gum disease
Empty Rice Bowl
gum disease
Empty Rice Bowl
gum disease
Redid the Sorting, got into Slytherin. I'm down with that. Malfoyyyy. cool heart
Got the same wand too, 14 and a half inches, ash, phoenix core and unyielding. I'm pleased.
Why'd you redo it? o:
The actor of Draco (Tom Felton) is amazing *u*

Wanted to see if I was a true Hufflepuff or not. dramallama
Ahh okay. My friend was super mad when she was sorted into Hufflepuff,she kept ranting about how she should've been in Gyrffindor,so she redid it and got into Ravenclaw. She just gave up and stuck with it XD

I wanted Ravenclaw at first, but yeah. I'm not too fussed really. The yellow of Hufflepuff was a bit bright for me. * n*
Sounds reasonable XD. I was very close to being in Hufflepuff,I told my friend what I answered and she got most of the same questions I had and got into Hufflepuff. I answered some like she did so I was so close to getting into Hufflepuff. I really don't care though XD

Distinct Raider

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Ravenclaw, like I thought I would. Feel free to add me. SilverSpirit13848

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hufflepuff :3. Feel free to add me, my user is LeviosaCat5510.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Slytherin! Soo happy. My wand is Apple, Unicorn Core, 11 3/4 inches, quite flexible. My username is WatchWalnut28130. It doesn't matter what house your in. Just add me!
Gryffindor heart

Friendly Explorer

I got Gryffindor! Yay! Add me if you want and we can play Wizard's Duel together! SeekerWave1001

Wheezing Bunny

10,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ravenclaw and proud of it! biggrin

Magic Fairy

User Image

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true.

Slytherin. At first I was a little upset, but now I'm quite happy with it.
Regulus was a Slytherin after all. heart
And my best friend got Gryffindor, so it works out.

What they don't tell you, is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm a Slytherin. 3nodding But my two best friends are both Hufflepuffs, so I feel like a bit of a loner.
hufflepuff ; which i guess i'm most suited for, but i really wanted ravenclaw :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces