Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Noob

ll The Slytherin Queen ll
Lalaworld
I got into Ravenclaw. Kinda wanted Gryffindor or Hufflepuff though.

Which is why you're wearing a Slytherin scarf. (;

Hey, I love all houses. Not gonna discriminate. Slytherin needs some love from other non-slytherins too! scream

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Hufflepuff! emotion_bigheart
I'm a proud, muggle-born Slytherin! But I honestly don't get all the hate/cheating/drama going on between the houses.

1) The hat put us where we were meant to be if we answered our questions honestly. I would have House pride no matter where I went...though right now I'm glad I didn't get Gryffindor. Seems to be full of all the deserting traitors of the other houses. =__=''

2) Cheating is just so low. What's the point of winning anything if you don't earn it fairly? And its so ridiculous that Slytherin deserters use being 'evil' as an excuse to do whatever they want. Not sure how it is with other Houses but that's what I see a lot of. I've even heard rumors that J. K. Rowling herself went on Pottermore and told students off/deducted points for cheating. I could die of shame!!

3) Most of all, the drama... We're all in the same school for Wizard God's sake!! Rivalry is one thing, but this is getting out of hand. We need more moderators... start appointing Prefects and Head Boys/Girls that have the power to deduct points (for legitimate reasons) when they see a fellow student breaking the rules!

*end rant* sweatdrop

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Slytherin.

I sort of saw it coming when I got my wand, though. Pine/unicorn hair/10.75/rigid. So I'm consistent, innovative, and have a self-preservation instinct bordering on paranoia. Sounds like me, and sounds about right.
Ravenclaw, and 100% happy with my sorting! We have the fewest amount of members by a lot. And Slytherin and Gryffindor are battling it out for the House Cup, I see. Classic.

Add me as a friend if you wish-- StormSilver15727

Quotable Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
I got in to Hufflepuff xD
which makes sense 3nodding

add me too everyone!
CrimsonFlight26436

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
They know me to well! XD
I delete my first account ( because I didn't like my pet and wand I choice. ) I was an Ravenclaw, which is always my favorite!
I made a new account not to long ago ( the email came by quick this time, surprise~ ).
Finish the chapters, picked the right pet I wanted, Screech Owl and wand I was quite happy with this time.
Length: 11 in | Wood: Sycamore | Core: Unicorn | Flexibility: Surprisingly Swishy.

I did the Sorting Hat quiz again, with different question this time and the results is Ravenclaw...again!
- StarHazel7694

Timid Bookworm

I'm in Hufflepuff. ProphecyAccio28111 if you want to add me 3nodding

Guardian

Slytherin :O it was sort of unexpected... Actually surprising. sweatdrop But I'm proud to be one now cool

Rainbow Harvester

10,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
I ended up in RavenClaw, which I'm chill with. B]

Was hoping for HufflePuff though. c:

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Redid the Sorting, got into Slytherin. I'm down with that. Malfoyyyy. cool heart
Got the same wand too, 14 and a half inches, ash, phoenix core and unyielding. I'm pleased.

Fatcat

gum disease
Redid the Sorting, got into Slytherin. I'm down with that. Malfoyyyy. cool heart
Got the same wand too, 14 and a half inches, ash, phoenix core and unyielding. I'm pleased.
Why'd you redo it? o:
The actor of Draco (Tom Felton) is amazing *u*

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Empty Rice Bowl
gum disease
Why'd you redo it? o:

Wanted to see if I was a true Hufflepuff or not. dramallama

Fatcat

gum disease
Empty Rice Bowl
gum disease
Why'd you redo it? o:

Ahh okay. My friend was super mad when she was sorted into Hufflepuff,she kept ranting about how she should've been in Gyrffindor,so she redid it and got into Ravenclaw. She just gave up and stuck with it XD

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Empty Rice Bowl
gum disease
Empty Rice Bowl
gum disease
Why'd you redo it? o:

Ahh okay. My friend was super mad when she was sorted into Hufflepuff,she kept ranting about how she should've been in Gyrffindor,so she redid it and got into Ravenclaw. She just gave up and stuck with it XD

I wanted Ravenclaw at first, but yeah. I'm not too fussed really. The yellow of Hufflepuff was a bit bright for me. * n*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff