Welcome to Gaia! ::

Potter_CDHarry
Azistanya Lysette
GobletMoonstone3930

Ravenclaw, which has always been my favorite house.

iKarnezar
Potter_CDHarry
I got sorted into Ravenclaw, whtich is surprising but I'm happy! I love blue! My wand is a Unicorn Hair core, Hornbeam wood, 10 3/4 in, slightly springy!

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the potions practice? I can't figure out how to wave my wand for the potion! I'm brand new to pottermore so is there any help out there for me?

You just click on your wand. Although, Potions are glitched as ********. I went through a few cauldrons because it kept glitching and blowing up.

Snape would be disappointed crying

The wand is hidden behind the green bag of stuff. It took me a little bit to figure it out too. I'd suggest doing the practice potion over and over until you feel comfortable. It's VERY picky, but I managed to get it after a couple tries. Take note of where your potion went wrong each time, and make sure not to make the same mistake twice. heart

Oh okay so behind the green bag. I'll give that a try, that is where I have been messing up because I couldn't figure out how to wave my wand!! lol I felt so stupid...so much for being in Ravenclaw lol.
Thank you for your advice!!!

Aha! I figured it out!! Thanks!!
Ravenclaw.

Sweet.

Interesting Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I got hufflepuff! My favourite house. Plus Honey badgers dun give a s**t!!!! Lol also my username is spiritchaser24051 if anyone wants to add me. =D

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Potter_CDHarry

Aha! I figured it out!! Thanks!!

Congrats!

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Proud Slytherin! EchoWatch28738

Greedy Capitalist

Potter_CDHarry
iKarnezar
Potter_CDHarry
I got sorted into Ravenclaw, whtich is surprising but I'm happy! I love blue! My wand is a Unicorn Hair core, Hornbeam wood, 10 3/4 in, slightly springy!

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the potions practice? I can't figure out how to wave my wand for the potion! I'm brand new to pottermore so is there any help out there for me?

You just click on your wand. Although, Potions are glitched as ********. I went through a few cauldrons because it kept glitching and blowing up.

So is it lying there somewhere or an icon to click on that i'm just not seeing???

Sometimes it won't work. Sometimes it will. When you click on your wand, it will move by itself, hovering over the cauldron and shooting out sparks.
proud hufflepuff, i wanted to be gryffindor but still c:
i'm wizardthestral1252

Invisible Friend

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
- - - » The End is the Beginning

Ravenclaw c: I'm DragonGhost11983 if anyone wants to add me~

The Beginning is the End - - - »
I am a proud Hufflepuff

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ravenclaw | DreamWild9234 New: StarHazel7694 , anyone can add me~
iKarnezar
Potter_CDHarry

I blew up five cauldrons this morning trying to figure out how to maintain the proper temperature range. cry Are you sure it's not because of that? I've been successful in brewing potions after I got that figured out. Noo glitches.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Hufflepuff! heart

Dapper Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
When I did the Sorting Quiz I got a hat stall and got to choose between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw on the last question. I chose Ravenclaw cause it's my favorite. Feel free to add me: OwlFang174

Shameless Perfectionist

I got a hat stall for Ravenclaw and Slytherin, I picked Slytherin because my first account that I lost the password to was a Ravenclaw.

I have to say I like Slytherin better but that is just me.

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I answered honestly and got into Ravenclaw, BladeStorm13067 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers