;w;

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
I got Gryffindor, and a fantastic wand. biggrin

Friendly Conversationalist

Imma Hufflepuff!
My wand is 13 and 3/4 inches, unicorn hair, and Pear.
its quite flexible.

I wanted to be in ravenclaw because everything else always sorted me there, but I am happy in hufflepuff too.
even if we are currently in last place for house cup.
I got sorted into Ravenclaw, whtich is surprising but I'm happy! I love blue! My wand is a Unicorn Hair core, Hornbeam wood, 10 3/4 in, slightly springy!

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the potions practice? I can't figure out how to wave my wand for the potion! I'm brand new to pottermore so is there any help out there for me?

Greedy Capitalist

I cheated to get into Slytherin.

Seems fitting emotion_awesome

Greedy Capitalist

Potter_CDHarry
I got sorted into Ravenclaw, whtich is surprising but I'm happy! I love blue! My wand is a Unicorn Hair core, Hornbeam wood, 10 3/4 in, slightly springy!

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the potions practice? I can't figure out how to wave my wand for the potion! I'm brand new to pottermore so is there any help out there for me?

You just click on your wand. Although, Potions are glitched as ********. I went through a few cauldrons because it kept glitching and blowing up.

Snape would be disappointed crying

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
GobletMoonstone3930

Ravenclaw, which has always been my favorite house.

iKarnezar
Potter_CDHarry

You just click on your wand. Although, Potions are glitched as ********. I went through a few cauldrons because it kept glitching and blowing up.

The wand is hidden behind the green bag of stuff. It took me a little bit to figure it out too. I'd suggest doing the practice potion over and over until you feel comfortable. It's VERY picky, but I managed to get it after a couple tries. Take note of where your potion went wrong each time, and make sure not to make the same mistake twice. heart
Another Slytherin to count.

Gambino Gaian

Gryffindor - though I really wanted to be anywhere else! I can be ambitious! I can! *sniff*

Gambino Gaian

Poisonivyism
I got Gryffindor, and a fantastic wand. biggrin

Really? What kind? I got alder - which sounds like a really Hufflepuffish sort of wood (in a good way, of course).

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm a Hufflepuff!

inb4 what the hell's a hufflepuff

I was a little stunned at first but in hindsight it's a really good fit. More loyalty than sense, me. smile

Siege Machine's Subordinate

Shirtless Lover

Gryffindor!

Check out all you Slytherin's on Gaia!
iKarnezar
Potter_CDHarry

So is it lying there somewhere or an icon to click on that i'm just not seeing???
Azistanya Lysette
GobletMoonstone3930

Ravenclaw, which has always been my favorite house.

iKarnezar
Potter_CDHarry

The wand is hidden behind the green bag of stuff. It took me a little bit to figure it out too. I'd suggest doing the practice potion over and over until you feel comfortable. It's VERY picky, but I managed to get it after a couple tries. Take note of where your potion went wrong each time, and make sure not to make the same mistake twice. heart

Oh okay so behind the green bag. I'll give that a try, that is where I have been messing up because I couldn't figure out how to wave my wand!! lol I felt so stupid...so much for being in Ravenclaw lol.
Thank you for your advice!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces