Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

From the Pottermore Insider:
We’re pleased to announce that pottermore.com will be open to everyone in early April 2012.

We know that the extended wait for those wishing to be part of Pottermore has been frustrating, and we’d like to thank you all for your patience so far.

Many of you are interested to know why we extended the original opening date beyond October of last year.

We always knew Pottermore would be incredibly popular, which is why we made the decision to only open to one million Beta users to begin with. We wanted to make sure that we had a really good understanding of how people want to use the site and which bits we’d need to modify before giving more people access.

We gathered some incredibly useful feedback from our Beta users, and it became clear that our original platform wouldn’t be suitable when millions more users came on to the site. So we made a big decision: to move Pottermore to an entirely different platform set up. This ‘invisible’ change has involved a lot of work behind the scenes but it will enable our users to get the best from Pottermore as it grows and develops.

There have definitely been some challenges and the whole Pottermore team has been working really hard to incorporate all the Beta activity and feedback. This means that over the coming weeks and months we’ll be adding exclusive content and many more exciting features (such as sounds) to Pottermore for you to explore, share and discover.

So get ready to join the Pottermore journey – the wait is nearly over.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Unless they screw everyone in the back and on april 1st they go "HAHA SUCKERS , HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!"
Ran For My Life
Unless they screw everyone in the back and on april 1st they go "HAHA SUCKERS , HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!"

If that happens, I will be very sad. I have been waiting for Pottermore to open for, like, ever. -is a extreme potterhead-
Finally emotion_kirakira

Greedy Capitalist

Doubt it.

It'll be a bigger disappointment than Harry's first time with Ginny.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm happy but they should've opened it this month or the month before. O_o

Popular Poster

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nimble Explorer

Ran For My Life

Yeah, I've got a feeling something like that's going to happen XD

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ran For My Life

Even Fred and George wouldn't play a joke that cruel.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Remus- My Anti Dementor
Ran For My Life

Nahh....Their would be crueler...And it would usually involve firecrackers...and some pumpkin juice 8D

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ran For My Life
Remus- My Anti Dementor
Ran For My Life

Nahh....Their would be crueler...And it would usually involve firecrackers...and some pumpkin juice 8D

Yeah, except after theirs, even if you were in the Hospital Wing, you could probably at least give a weak chuckle and admit it was awesome and/or hilarious
I've been on it since the BETA testing opened so hopefully that means that they'll open the 2nd book too because at the moment there's basically nothing to do once you've completed The Philosopher's Stone, don't worry rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff