Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I just signed up for Pottermore days ago, and I already completed the first book. But, I can't seem to go to Book 2 because I heard its not available yet. Does anybody know if Book 2, Chamber of Secrets, will be out anytime soon?

Invisible Phantom

Many of the people I've seen are quite confused about this.
Book Two is not out yet. The release date is currently unspecified, although I've heard rumours of late October.
In the meantime, I suggest you duel and brew to earn points for your house.
And of course have fun talking with others in the GH or your common room c:
I was wondering about this too. Oh my god, that's such a long time to wait. crying

Greedy Capitalist

If they opened all the books, people would finish them all and leave D:

8,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
iKarnezar
If they opened all the books, people would finish them all and leave D:

That's true, but there's always wizard duel and potions to earn house points. So some people would still stay on Pottermore.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I really hope it comes out soon because I'm getting tired of making potions and dueling with other users.

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
I've been waiting for it to be out since the beta, so I'm losing all hope. Though they did predict October for it, and they predicted "early 2012" for the books, which they kept to.
I'm so upset that we have to wait so long for the next book to come out. Making potions has become boring because I've brewed them all, but there's two that I've brewed correctly, but it's telling me I'm not. Obviously the site still has some bugs to work out.

8,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
ArcherNarla
I'm so upset that we have to wait so long for the next book to come out. Making potions has become boring because I've brewed them all, but there's two that I've brewed correctly, but it's telling me I'm not. Obviously the site still has some bugs to work out.

Yeah, I've been dueling with other people but that is getting too boring. >___>

Friendly Werewolf

On Pottermore's official Twitter account, they stated that Chamber of Secrets is in progress.
In the first interview after the public release of Pottermore, the president stated that we should be on the look out for the next couple of weeks or months for the opening of Chamber of Secrets.

So it could be from May - October. No one really knows, but they will more than likely make an official update of when the time is drawing near, and they will probably open CoS at an odd time again - such as they did Pottermore - to combat server traffic. smile
x__Checkers
On Pottermore's official Twitter account, they stated that Chamber of Secrets is in progress.
In the first interview after the public release of Pottermore, the president stated that we should be on the look out for the next couple of weeks or months for the opening of Chamber of Secrets.

So it could be from May - October. No one really knows, but they will more than likely make an official update of when the time is drawing near, and they will probably open CoS at an odd time again - such as they did Pottermore - to combat server traffic. smile
i was told that it would be open in june... O.O i hope i dont have to wait tell october...

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Generous 100
Pottermore's currently working on Book 2, and apparently it's turning out very well. (:
Several people expect it to be up and running later in May, but I suspect it may take a bit longer. Maybe early June?

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
You have NO idea how long I've waited for Chamber of Secrets to open. Almost a filching year sense I've been on and still nothing has really changed much. emotion_donotwant

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
hysterika

Your signature, I LOVE it. emotion_awesome

Fashionable Vampire

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can't wait for book 2 to be released