Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry if I came off a bit defensive or intense haha

I agree with you though. I'd like to get in Rowling's head and see how she feels about all her fans making up all sorts of fanfics, whether it's pairing driven or more generally plot driven.
I can go for either non canon or canon as long as I sense chemistry there. Not usually picky about such things...well sometimes I can be but...usually not.

That means no Harry/Draco or DracoxHermonine....ever.
See, people, that's why Luna and Hermione belong together.

Silly Hufflepuffs.
Really? Never thought of it to be honest...not much for yuri.
But yuri is awesome... sad
yuri is love heart

But I like Ron and Hermione together too XD

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
A shame it took sooooo looooong for Ron and Hermione to get together in the books....
Yeah.

I yelled "FINALLY" when I read the last book
I remember just saying around the fifth book "Can't Ron and Hermione...just end up together already?" then came the "Finally" when it actually happened.
Just took another sorting hat quiz that popped up on facebook.

O_o but I think EVERYONE probably gets Gryffindor. Based on the questions I answered (I've done plenty of Harry Potter quizzes) I should have gotten Hufflepuff.

And no lol. I don't just answer Hufflepuffly (LOL) so I can get them. That really is my personality ^_^
Phae von Rothenburg
Just took another sorting hat quiz that popped up on facebook.

O_o but I think EVERYONE probably gets Gryffindor. Based on the questions I answered (I've done plenty of Harry Potter quizzes) I should have gotten Hufflepuff.

And no lol. I don't just answer Hufflepuffly (LOL) so I can get them. That really is my personality ^_^
link plox?
I might have taken that quiz and if its the one I've taken.... I got Hufflepuff....
If it's the one I took, I got Slytherin.

I know, I know! Shock and awe.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I've taken two sorting quizzes there before and I got Hufflepuff both times.

But sometimes those quizzes seem to lean really heavily towards Slytherin or Gryffindor....

On another note, I'm a little late for the movie release, but hey! I'm Hogwarts-ified!
It was on my facebook. I've got it set so once its published on my page only friends can see it. And I can't find the original link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff