Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah I kept waiting for something in the final book. But no..nothing.

I just like the Hufflepuff's because I see myself like them. They're not overly special, but thats what makes them special. The fact that they are kind and just. Sure they're not the best at many things, but who cares? Not everyone is. I know I'm not. I'm not very good at anything.

^_^ but I still like myself
I always had a feeling in my heart that I was a true Hufflepuff...ever since I read the first book and read the Sorting Song.

I mean I'm not particularly brave though I can be when I need to be, I can be cunning but I would never use or hurt someone to get what I want and if I don't..it isn't the end of the world, I'm smart..but I study hard, and I like doing the right thing....but I'm always there for my friends and family..even if I have no clue what to do or if I'm sure that if me being around is any true help.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

"...My heart has grown black,
and there's no turning back...

C> C> C> C> C> C>

I knew I was in Hufflepuff as soon as I read that "Just and Loyal" statement. I've been one ever since and proud! :3

:: Edit ::

Haahaa @ Ai... looks like we're both the same. X3

C> C> C> C> C> C>
...I've cursed your name,
but only I'm to blame..."

Excerpt from "Sweet Rain" by Tora.
Truly? biggrin

Edit: I must be going to bed...it's late..and I feel kinda sleepy. Good night everyone!

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Good night Ai! I'll be heading off soon in a bit as well~

I can't imagine being anything but a Hufflepuff.... I'd probably be all out of sorts (I sense a pun in there somewhere...) if I were with any other house!
I always ask my hubby what house he'd be in. He can never answer me.

I think he'd actually be in Gryffindor though. sweatdrop

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

C> C> C> C> C> C>

I'll have to ask my boyfriend, heehee. X3

C> C> C> C> C> C>

Just to go back to the Draco bit. People aren't in love with Draco. People are in love with the totally romanticized fanfic version of Draco. The real Draco in the books really is not that great a person.
Iakun
Just to go back to the Draco bit. People aren't in love with Draco. People are in love with the totally romanticized fanfic version of Draco. The real Draco in the books really is not that great a person.

Oh lord.

Don't get me started on 'fanfic' Draco. Wow. I mean wow. The pairings they put him in? Okay I have absolutely nothing against gay people at all. Nothing.

But Harry and Draco hate each other. Its not a cover for their love. Same with Draco and Hermione. Its just NOT going to happen.

Wow. I feel better getting that out!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Phae von Rothenburg

Oh lord.

Don't get me started on 'fanfic' Draco. Wow. I mean wow. The pairings they put him in? Okay I have absolutely nothing against gay people at all. Nothing.

But Harry and Draco hate each other. Its not a cover for their love. Same with Draco and Hermione. Its just NOT going to happen.

Wow. I feel better getting that out!

C> C> C> C> C> C>

Ditto! I do not like slash, or the Hermione/Draco pairing! It's just... unbelievable. >.< I like canon. Canon. Canon. Canon.

C> C> C> C> C> C>

Well I'm afraid that's where we'll disagree. Not a disagreement on evidence for pairings in the canon, but disagreement on total freedom to write whatever. I realize the canon steers the characters in a certain direction, but I don't think it's a crime for people to let their imaginations go wild.

I've seen some examples of fanfic Draco be quite sexy. But most of the time he's a promiscuous manwhore in fics and that sort of rubs me the wrong way.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I'm all for canon couples, too. I don't really see the appeal for what clearly isn't there... sweatdrop But whatever floats your boat!

Although I was all for Sirius and Lupin.... It just made sense!
But...I accept the truth of the books. Even if Lupin and Tonks still makes me raise an eyebrow questionably.
The appeal is the imagination, the "what if" factor. To be honest, I don't really understand why some people wouldn't be interested in the what ifs. Canon is nice, it's solid, it's forever. Having some fun with other pairings in fanfiction doesn't mean you don't accept canon.

I accept what Rowling wrote, I mean that's the story she wanted to put out there but it doesn't mean I have to like every tiny detail of it. And of course there's no proof of any of the characters being gay in the books, but that's no reason not to be creative in your own fanfiction.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I like the "what of's" in terms of plot. Original pairings just aren't my thing.

But I am in no way AGAINST such a thing. Imagination is a great thing. And if people want to go out and write/read about non-canon things then they are certainly free to do so.

I create my own stories and I imagine what kind of crazy pairings people could come up with sometimes that I'd never intend and I just think I would find it flattering. To imagine people liking a world I created so much that they'd like to use it to create their own characters, pairings and the like~ Even if it was WAAAAY out there, I'd think it would be fantastic.
wakusei
I'm all for canon couples, too. I don't really see the appeal for what clearly isn't there... sweatdrop But whatever floats your boat!

Although I was all for Sirius and Lupin.... It just made sense!
But...I accept the truth of the books. Even if Lupin and Tonks still makes me raise an eyebrow questionably.

I like original pairings that make sense ^_^

Like Lupin and Sirius...I could see that.

I have however read a few good fanfics with some oddball characters (Snape and Hermione O_o) but they were actually very well written.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff