7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Problem with Potters
Chapter 2(/3) complete
Rated M

James II/Scorpius (Some Albus/Scorpius)

Being with James was simple. Not a lot of talking involved most of the time, and lots of touching, and kissing, and other wonderfully distracting actions that helped let Scorpius forget the nagging annoyance of being in love with his best friend J.S.P/SM

Chapter 1

**NEW: Chapter 2**

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

ShinHaeMoon

II Earl Grey II

I finally gave up on love...and then my fiance kinda fell into my lap. xd We're getting married February 11th~ 3nodding

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

I heard pottermore's still taking betas...but by invite only. If so, can someone invite me?
Announcement:

Officially reviving the thread! Let's get some Hufflepuffs in here! biggrin

Helga Hufflepuff

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Pau-chan is back! smile Hello my fellow Hufflepuffs, it's about time I got back here! How're you all and how're things?

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
o0-Pau-chan-o0
Pau-chan is back! smile Hello my fellow Hufflepuffs, it's about time I got back here! How're you all and how're things?

Well, there's a flood of new Pottermore users... it's getting fun to watch them complain about their usernames.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

I like my username: UnicornHeart23815! biggrin

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Hatterling
o0-Pau-chan-o0

Well, there's a flood of new Pottermore users... it's getting fun to watch them complain about their usernames.

I've noticed. I just joined recently-got into Ravenclaw though..kinda shocked. I'm going to end up making a new account though so I can try again. Was surprised I got Ravenclaw and not Hufflepuff. lol

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
o0-Pau-chan-o0
Hatterling
o0-Pau-chan-o0

I've noticed. I just joined recently-got into Ravenclaw though..kinda shocked. I'm going to end up making a new account though so I can try again. Was surprised I got Ravenclaw and not Hufflepuff. lol

Maybe you're a Ravenpuff. A 'Puff with a healthy amount of Ravenclaw.

I know I'm definitely a Slytherpuff. I could have been in either. It simply came down to 'Who would suspect the Hufflepuff?' All in all I think I was sorted correctly.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

I was shocked I got Hufflepuff on the first try! I'd heard horror stories about getting into other houses. (Like you, Pau...you're a Hufflepuff but got sorted into Ravenclaw.)

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Hatterling
o0-Pau-chan-o0
Hatterling
o0-Pau-chan-o0

I know I'm definitely a Slytherpuff. I could have been in either. It simply came down to 'Who would suspect the Hufflepuff?' All in all I think I was sorted correctly.

Lol I'm normally a Huffledor (or Gryfflepuff whatever you wanna say lol) so it threw me by surprise. Not too bleh about it now, but still. haha.

Drakonis Darkblade's Significant Otter

Edgy Sweetheart

39,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm a semi-newly sorted Puffle and my username is WolfDust17955

Drakonis Darkblade's Significant Otter

Edgy Sweetheart

39,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
o0-Pau-chan-o0
Hatterling
o0-Pau-chan-o0
Hatterling
o0-Pau-chan-o0

Lol I'm normally a Huffledor (or Gryfflepuff whatever you wanna say lol) so it threw me by surprise. Not too bleh about it now, but still. haha.

Gryffonpuff 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces