Miyuki013
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
marauder222
Those cunning folk use any means...

User Image

He needs to be with Luna.

To achieve their ends.

!!! I think so too! I wish they had a happy ending together..>.>;;Luna didn't even get mentioned at all in the epilogue..hope the movie makes something up for her-------------- but really! they need to make a sequel where Neville is the main character (and luna can be in it) but not Harry!!

Despite not getting a mention in the epilogue, JK HAS told us what Luna ends up doing in interviews.

oh oh! tell me! i haven't really seen/read any of her interviews.. guess i should sometime

Haha, indeed.
From the wiki:http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Lovegood

After leaving school, Luna became a famous wizarding naturalist, travelling the world in search of strange creatures.She discovered and classified many species that had never been encountered before, but was never able to find the Crumple-Horned Snorkack, and had to come to terms with the fact that there are some things that simply do not exist.
Harry and Ginny gave their daughter Lily, born in 2008 or 2009, the middle name Luna, considering Luna to be a "dear friend."

Luna married fellow naturalist Rolf Scamander, grandson of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them author Newt Scamander, considerably later in life than Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, who all married and started families in their early-to-mid twenties. The couple had twin boys, Lorcan and Lysander, born several years after the children of Luna's friends.

If you want to see the interviews yourself:
http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/2007/0730-bloomsbury-chat.html
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959323
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article3105517.ece

thanks! --- aw >.>;; why did she have to marry some random guy x.x...and its a shame she realized things don't exist too ...ugh..at least JK didn't make her die or something..

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Miyuki013
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
marauder222
Those cunning folk use any means...

User Image

He needs to be with Luna.

To achieve their ends.

!!! I think so too! I wish they had a happy ending together..>.>;;Luna didn't even get mentioned at all in the epilogue..hope the movie makes something up for her-------------- but really! they need to make a sequel where Neville is the main character (and luna can be in it) but not Harry!!

Despite not getting a mention in the epilogue, JK HAS told us what Luna ends up doing in interviews.

oh oh! tell me! i haven't really seen/read any of her interviews.. guess i should sometime

Haha, indeed.

After leaving school, Luna became a famous wizarding naturalist, travelling the world in search of strange creatures.She discovered and classified many species that had never been encountered before, but was never able to find the Crumple-Horned Snorkack, and had to come to terms with the fact that there are some things that simply do not exist.
Harry and Ginny gave their daughter Lily, born in 2008 or 2009, the middle name Luna, considering Luna to be a "dear friend."

Luna married fellow naturalist Rolf Scamander, grandson of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them author Newt Scamander, considerably later in life than Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, who all married and started families in their early-to-mid twenties. The couple had twin boys, Lorcan and Lysander, born several years after the children of Luna's friends.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article3105517.ece

thanks! --- aw >.>;; why did she have to marry some random guy x.x...and its a shame she realized things don't exist too ...ugh..at least JK didn't make her die or something..

I rather like that Luna came to terms that not every myth is real. It's a much healthier mind set.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
[Ren The Ryoko]

Haha, indeed.

I rather like that Luna came to terms that not every myth is real. It's a much healthier mind set.

That's true..but i liked her as "loony luna"

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
"Neville, most worthy Gryffindor," --taken (slightly out of context) from a JK Rowling interview XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
There's going to be a guitar solo in the background when Neville is introduced in the last movie with his shiny flowing hair.
whoever doesn't like neville has no soul.

neville is win. i've always loved him
<3

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Abridged Fate
whoever doesn't like neville has no soul.

neville is win. i've always loved him
<3

that is pure truth XD ..who wouldn't love someone who would imagine Snape in his grandmother's hat to defeat a boggart XD
Hmm Neville where to start?? heart Neville is amazing in so many ways shapes and forms!! Like when he goes to kill the snake in book seven! That takes some MAJOR guts right there itself! No one can compete with Neville!!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
BullDogs15
Hmm Neville where to start?? heart Neville is amazing in so many ways shapes and forms!! Like when he goes to kill the snake in book seven! That takes some MAJOR guts right there itself! No one can compete with Neville!!

seriously XD he saved the entire world!!! possibly the entire universe!
Miyuki013
BullDogs15

Oh i know right! I don't think that there could have been books without him!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15

lol! Neville: the true chosen one! he could beat harry in a duel any day XD --im so glad they found a way to show him in the most recent movie even if it was only one line of intensity XD
Miyuki013
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15

lol! Neville: the true chosen one! he could beat harry in a duel any day XD --im so glad they found a way to show him in the most recent movie even if it was only one line of intensity XD
haha right?! he totally needed it!! Cause he is an intense person

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15

if you havent read it recently, you need to pull out the 7th book and read the part where they meet up with neville again to enter hogwarts before the final battle----It is extremely intense!!!!!!! i really can't wait to see how he's going to come out of the passage way in the movie XD
Miyuki013
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15

if you havent read it recently, you need to pull out the 7th book and read the part where they meet up with neville again to enter hogwarts before the final battle----It is extremely intense!!!!!!! i really can't wait to see how he's going to come out of the passage way in the movie XD
haha i know i can't wait!! I SO hope i get to go to the midnight showing again!!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15
Miyuki013
BullDogs15

haha i know i can't wait!! I SO hope i get to go to the midnight showing again!!

i went for the 6th movie and the midnight showing was pretty dead in my area x.x but i am totally going to try for the last one!!!!! im jealous of peoples who get lively midnight showings! im going to scream when Neville comes out!-- i hope im not the only one in the theater x.x;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff