• Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Yeah I did Me and Matthew Lewis
Hope that link works

awesome!! thats so cool! ooh he looks all Neville-ish lol but why is he wearing a red track suit? --you are so lucky!

He'd just come off stage so I guess he was just in his comfy clothes to go home in. I showed the picture to my gran. She said "I don't know who he is, but he looks a nice fellow".
aww lol i bet his is-- and thats cute! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HIM HOME emotion_dowant lol jk --were many people gushing over him?

There was about 6/7 people who got to him before me, and then a few more behind me. They were all with friends though and I was on my own, so I had to do the good old fashioned 'camera at arms length' trick haha
the picture came out good for that! lol aww thats awesome though. did you talk to him much? what did he say?

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Yeah I did Me and Matthew Lewis
Hope that link works

awesome!! thats so cool! ooh he looks all Neville-ish lol but why is he wearing a red track suit? --you are so lucky!

He'd just come off stage so I guess he was just in his comfy clothes to go home in. I showed the picture to my gran. She said "I don't know who he is, but he looks a nice fellow".
aww lol i bet his is-- and thats cute! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HIM HOME emotion_dowant lol jk --were many people gushing over him?

There was about 6/7 people who got to him before me, and then a few more behind me. They were all with friends though and I was on my own, so I had to do the good old fashioned 'camera at arms length' trick haha
the picture came out good for that! lol aww thats awesome though. did you talk to him much? what did he say?
Only a little bit. It was like:

Me: Can I have your autograph as well please?
Him: Yeah course, you alright then?
Me: Yeah, can I be cheeky and take a photo at arms length?
Him: Yeah, sure come here.

I then had 2 attempts at it cos I was rubbish and shaky!

Me: Thanks a lot
Him: No worries, take care.

And then I skipped off into the night grinning madly rofl

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Only a little bit. It was like:

Me: Can I have your autograph as well please?
Him: Yeah course, you alright then?
Me: Yeah, can I be cheeky and take a photo at arms length?
Him: Yeah, sure come here.

I then had 2 attempts at it cos I was rubbish and shaky!

Me: Thanks a lot
Him: No worries, take care.

And then I skipped off into the night grinning madly rofl

awww >w< that is soooo awesome!! im a little jealous lolol he sounds cute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items