• Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
neville love heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
So I thought i'd give this thread a little kick of life a year later..

My area just had bad prolonged black outs which led me to pick up my copy of the first Harry Potter and begin reading it all over again..and what joy did i find?

Neville takes on Crabbe and Goyle alone in the stands of a quidditch match in his first year. What a hero <3 !

..he gets knocked out but that doesn't change things...really..

anyone remember that part?

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I've loved Neville ever since I read in the 1st book about his uncle throwing him off Blackpool pier as a child trying to force some magic out of him. We've got a picture somewhere of me as a child and my dad pretending to throw me off Blackpool pier (this was a long time before the books came out!) so I always felt like we had an affinity haha

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I've loved Neville ever since I read in the 1st book about his uncle throwing him off Blackpool pier as a child trying to force some magic out of him. We've got a picture somewhere of me as a child and my dad pretending to throw me off Blackpool pier (this was a long time before the books came out!) so I always felt like we had an affinity haha
That is awesome! I'm jealous..now i wish some one had thrown me in too.. lol --that is really cool! Since you didn't drown, you must be a wizard too!

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
That is awesome! I'm jealous..now i wish some one had thrown me in too.. lol --that is really cool! Since you didn't drown, you must be a wizard too!
Haha. I use it as proof that we belong together!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
pretty good proof right there!
yay for neville being the most awesomest wizard of all time-- tell me, how happy were you with his super special part in the end of the series?

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
yay for neville being the most awesomest wizard of all time-- tell me, how happy were you with his super special part in the end of the series?

I was so happy at the end bit! The second time I saw it in the cinema, the woman in front of me yelled 'go on Neville' at the point where he cut the head off the snake. Good to know I wasn't alone in loving that bit!
I met Matthew Lewis the other day too. I went to London and saw Our Boys, which is a play he's in. I was so excited I could hardly move haha!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

I was so happy at the end bit! The second time I saw it in the cinema, the woman in front of me yelled 'go on Neville' at the point where he cut the head off the snake. Good to know I wasn't alone in loving that bit!
I met Matthew Lewis the other day too. I went to London and saw Our Boys, which is a play he's in. I was so excited I could hardly move haha!
oh wow you got to meet him?! awesome!!!!

ah, i yelled out at that point in the movie too! i was freaking out over that scene >u> i started cheering--i was at the midnight showing so it was okay lol

i think i liked the part a little better in the book though. he pulled off a flaming hat and was all awesome lol but both were amazing!

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

ah, i yelled out at that point in the movie too! i was freaking out over that scene >u> i started cheering--i was at the midnight showing so it was okay lol

i think i liked the part a little better in the book though. he pulled off a flaming hat and was all awesome lol but both were amazing!

Yeah he fire was cool. I like both the book and film versions, I'm glad he got to have a cool speech in the film.
He was really nice in real life. I was shaking haha

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Yeah he fire was cool. I like both the book and film versions, I'm glad he got to have a cool speech in the film.
aww i would have been too lol damn did you get a pic with him or anything??

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Yeah I did Me and Matthew Lewis
Hope that link works

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Hope that link works

awesome!! thats so cool! ooh he looks all Neville-ish lol but why is he wearing a red track suit? --you are so lucky!

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Hope that link works

awesome!! thats so cool! ooh he looks all Neville-ish lol but why is he wearing a red track suit? --you are so lucky!

He'd just come off stage so I guess he was just in his comfy clothes to go home in. I showed the picture to my gran. She said "I don't know who he is, but he looks a nice fellow".

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Hope that link works

He'd just come off stage so I guess he was just in his comfy clothes to go home in. I showed the picture to my gran. She said "I don't know who he is, but he looks a nice fellow".
aww lol i bet his is-- and thats cute! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HIM HOME emotion_dowant lol jk --were many people gushing over him?

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx
I SO VERY----- I
xxamyvxx

Hope that link works

aww lol i bet his is-- and thats cute! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HIM HOME emotion_dowant lol jk --were many people gushing over him?

There was about 6/7 people who got to him before me, and then a few more behind me. They were all with friends though and I was on my own, so I had to do the good old fashioned 'camera at arms length' trick haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff