• PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Mayuka-hime
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime
Personally I think Neville got severely shafted (as did most of JK's characters *cough*)

I wanted to see him take Bellatrix's head off with the sword, not Nagini thank you very much. I was severely disappointed that he wasn't the one to kill her. (Poetic justice if you ask me and dang it he deserved it) I like Neville, his character was just shoved aside because he wasn't part of the "trio".

i know what you mean XD --i would have liked for him to defeat Bellatrix instead.. or voldemort even XD but it would have made sense for him to go after Bellatrix.. though I am glad Mrs. Weasley got to kick butt XD ---Neville is too cool for trios >w< ..do wish he had more parts though.. i would have liked to know more about how awesome he was being while harry was out of hogwarts searching for the horcurxes

Well I just felt Mrs. Weasely was misplaced. I can see her protecting her kids and that was great and all but I would have rather seen her kill off someone else...like Rodulphus or something XD

Neville deserved JUSTICE and a lot of things. (I swear JK did some things just to piss people off. Like this, Neville deserved to kill her so he didn't >__> wink lol I have a thing for giving love to shafted characters. Neville would have been really helpful except he was never given the chance. I am curious to what went on really inside the school while the trio were off running around the country doing nothing for the half the last book.

lol the trio really wasn't doing anything XD ---yeah, i agree that she may have wanted to go against what people were expecting and wanted.. she did create neville and his awesomeness so she gets credit for that at the very least ^^ ..though i wonder if i would have loved neville as much if i didn't see him in the movies.. i think the actors really helped me to appreciate the characters even more. im not sure if thats true or if i just made it up because the series started a million year ago and i can't remember how i felt anymore XD ...but anyway, i also wanted JK to magically heal Neville's parents and have him marry Luna.. but she couldn't do that for me either ;o;

I think that with all the possibilities of magic and everything it can do, seems rather stupid that his parents couldn't be healed. I read a good fanfic once that had them healed through legilimency and treating it at the source, the mind. It really made a lot of sense.

I think shipping wise I'm not too partial. I honestly wouldn't mind Hannah Abbot if we knew anything about her other than the fact that she's a Hufflepuff and I'm pretty sure she's blonde. Sadly JK made so many characters that she did absolutely NOTHING with. That's probably why I like fanfiction better than most of her books (book 5-7 anyway) -is shot by rabid fans-
thats true, she could have healed them and had it make sense..aww.. yeah XD sometimes its better to look to fanfiction. It was especially upsetting for him and luna to end up with people we knew so little about...Luna's made up husband didn't even exist before x.x

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
watched the 5th movie again today.. Neville ended up holding Luna's hand twice..... not that i was counting XD

Romantic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime
Personally I think Neville got severely shafted (as did most of JK's characters *cough*)

I wanted to see him take Bellatrix's head off with the sword, not Nagini thank you very much. I was severely disappointed that he wasn't the one to kill her. (Poetic justice if you ask me and dang it he deserved it) I like Neville, his character was just shoved aside because he wasn't part of the "trio".

i know what you mean XD --i would have liked for him to defeat Bellatrix instead.. or voldemort even XD but it would have made sense for him to go after Bellatrix.. though I am glad Mrs. Weasley got to kick butt XD ---Neville is too cool for trios >w< ..do wish he had more parts though.. i would have liked to know more about how awesome he was being while harry was out of hogwarts searching for the horcurxes

Well I just felt Mrs. Weasely was misplaced. I can see her protecting her kids and that was great and all but I would have rather seen her kill off someone else...like Rodulphus or something XD

Neville deserved JUSTICE and a lot of things. (I swear JK did some things just to piss people off. Like this, Neville deserved to kill her so he didn't >__> wink lol I have a thing for giving love to shafted characters. Neville would have been really helpful except he was never given the chance. I am curious to what went on really inside the school while the trio were off running around the country doing nothing for the half the last book.

lol the trio really wasn't doing anything XD ---yeah, i agree that she may have wanted to go against what people were expecting and wanted.. she did create neville and his awesomeness so she gets credit for that at the very least ^^ ..though i wonder if i would have loved neville as much if i didn't see him in the movies.. i think the actors really helped me to appreciate the characters even more. im not sure if thats true or if i just made it up because the series started a million year ago and i can't remember how i felt anymore XD ...but anyway, i also wanted JK to magically heal Neville's parents and have him marry Luna.. but she couldn't do that for me either ;o;

I think that with all the possibilities of magic and everything it can do, seems rather stupid that his parents couldn't be healed. I read a good fanfic once that had them healed through legilimency and treating it at the source, the mind. It really made a lot of sense.

I think shipping wise I'm not too partial. I honestly wouldn't mind Hannah Abbot if we knew anything about her other than the fact that she's a Hufflepuff and I'm pretty sure she's blonde. Sadly JK made so many characters that she did absolutely NOTHING with. That's probably why I like fanfiction better than most of her books (book 5-7 anyway) -is shot by rabid fans-
thats true, she could have healed them and had it make sense..aww.. yeah XD sometimes its better to look to fanfiction. It was especially upsetting for him and luna to end up with people we knew so little about...Luna's made up husband didn't even exist before x.x

I agree, some random guy that she pulled into existence when she didn't even use all the characters she initially wrote. that's a whole separate rant though XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Mayuka-hime
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime
Miyuki013
Mayuka-hime

I agree, some random guy that she pulled into existence when she didn't even use all the characters she initially wrote. that's a whole separate rant though XD
indeed it is XD oh well... x.x lets look to the fanfiction for hope once again

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
n-n-n-n-n-neville!
AHHH! biggrin AHHH! AHHH!! NEVILLE FANS! JUST LIKE MOI! I LOVE HIM> MY ALLLL TIME FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER!!!! heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
FightingTears
AHHH! biggrin AHHH! AHHH!! NEVILLE FANS! JUST LIKE MOI! I LOVE HIM> MY ALLLL TIME FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER!!!! heart
yay!!! he's so awesome!! right?! are you totally excited for his big part in the last movie!? i know i am!
Miyuki013
FightingTears
yay!!! he's so awesome!! right?! are you totally excited for his big part in the last movie!? i know i am!

Oh MAn Yes!!! that was my favorite part in the boook! i wass soooo thrillled!!!!!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
FightingTears
Miyuki013
FightingTears

Oh MAn Yes!!! that was my favorite part in the boook! i wass soooo thrillled!!!!!

me too! i was like "FINALLY! HE GETS THE GLORY HE DESERVES!!" XD XD i was so happy JKR let him be the one to at least deal with Nagini and keep things going at Hogwarts all along XD The movie better make it awesome XD ! The whole time i kept joking that Neville was going to save the world--and then he did! >w<

..Did you ever see Death Note? I felt like Nevile's character had a lot of parallels with the character Matsuda, even with how they were in the end XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
aww getting ready for Neville's big finish!!! >w< so excited!

here's a cute Neville and Luna interview because i love them XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Neville and Ron have to go to the bathroom in the middle of a press conference:

LOL

lol of course it would be Neville and Ron out of all the characters..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
they did it!! They finally made Neville the main character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- it totally felt that way with this last movie!!!!!!! I thought the movie kinda stunk but they gave me enough Neville to last a life time! I'll be re-watching this!!!!!

AND!!!!!!!
They even threw some NEVILLE/LUNA in there!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW GREAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Neville meets his potter puppet pals depiction XD XD...pretty inaccurate..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
not that i hate hufflepuffs of anything..but any house that doesn't have Neville in it is just lacking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff