I love all the Nevilles! 0.63492063492063 63.5% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Update: So this thread is from 2010 or something but NEVILLE IS STILL AWESOME! --Despite the outdated first post, keep commenting on Neville's majesty and wonder!
----
ZOMG! Did you see the last movie yet?! It was totally renamed "NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT2" because Neville was the main character XD XD XD

---------------------------------
I've been plugging Neville so much everywhere that i finally decided to just start a thread on him--

Well Neville has been pretty much awesome his whole life but then book 7~ wham!

How do you feel about him?

oh and movie 4.. giving harry that gillyweed.. oh, Neville!

Some of Neville's most triumphant moments in the books! (taken from here: http://www.hp-lexicon.org/wizards/nevillesez.htm )
---

Snape: 'Possibly no one's warned you, Lupin, but this class contains Neville Longbottom. I would advise you not to entrust him with anything difficult. Not unless Miss Granger is hissing instructions in his ear.'

'I wrote them down,' Neville was saying tearfully, 'but I must've dropped them somewhere!'
'A likely tale!' roared Sir Cadogan. Then , spotting Harry and Ron, 'Good even, my fine young yeomen! Come clap this loon in irons, he is trying to force entry to the chambers within!'

'Which person,' she [Professor McGonagall] said, her voice shaking, 'which abysmally foolish person wrote down this week's passwords and left them lying around?'
There was utter silence, broken by the smallest of terrified squeaks.
Neville Longbottom, trembling from head to fluffy-slippered toes, raised his hand slowly in the air.

'Longbottom, kindly do not reveal that you can't even perform a simple Switching Spell in front of anyone from Durmstrang!' Professor McGonagall barked at the end of one particularly difficult lesson, during which Neville had accidentally transplanted his own ears onto a cactus.

Just then, Neville caused a slight diversion by turning into a large canary.
'Oh – sorry, Neville!' Fred shouted, over all the laughter. 'I forgot – it was the custard creams we hexed –' (GF21)

A split second later he [Harry] realised that Neville had just charged past him, heading straight for Malfoy.
'Neville, no!' *******one of the first displays of his brilliant badas*ery

Neville brought off a really nice Impediment Jinx,' said Ron airily, now handing back Hermione's wand too

Neville kicked aside the broken fragments of his own wand as they walked slowly toward the door.

"Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ...
And the dark lord will mark him as equal, but he will have power the dark lord knows not ... And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives."
Dumbledore surveyed him for a moment through his glasses.
'The odd thing is, Harry,' he said softly, 'that it may not have meant you at all. Sybil's prophecy could have applied to two wizard boys, born at the end of July that year, both of whom had parents in the Order of the Phoenix, both sets of parents having narrowly escaped Voldemort three times. One, of course was you. The other was Neville Longbottom.' (OP37)

---------
Please help Neville get points in this thread!
LETS HELP NEVILLE

----------
pro neville jokes
in the mood for some neville jokes? XD or share your own here

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
i think he was definently his best in the 7th book.
i mean, he was a much better, tougher carecter then.
before that you thought of neville as a wimpy nerd.
in the 7th book, he got awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean all the bad a** stuff he told harry ron and hermione that he did,
and how he fought death eaters... talk about AWSOME!

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
I'm pretty sure this says it all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
marauder222
Those cunning folk use any means...

User Image

He needs to be with Luna.

To achieve their ends.

!!! I think so too! I wish they had a happy ending together..>.>;;Luna didn't even get mentioned at all in the epilogue..hope the movie makes something up for her-------------- but really! they need to make a sequel where Neville is the main character (and luna can be in it) but not Harry!!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I recently re-read the 7th book because after i watched the movie i realized i didn't remember anything ...annnnnnnnnndddd when Neville first shows up through the secret passage way there's a description of his long flowing hair XD Lol--i don't know if I'd personally like him with long hair but i can't wait to see how they show him appearing in the movie out of the passage--i hope they make it over the top dramatic and full of the cheese and bad-a**-ery that is Neville XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
DarkJoker99
I'm pretty sure this says it all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD XD wow I'd like to get that shirt XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
thefinnyfreak
i think he was definently his best in the 7th book.
i mean, he was a much better, tougher carecter then.
before that you thought of neville as a wimpy nerd.
in the 7th book, he got awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean all the bad a** stuff he told harry ron and hermione that he did,
and how he fought death eaters... talk about AWSOME!

aww not just a wimpy nerd--- a magnificent wimpy nerd!!!

the whole time i was making jokes like "neville is going to be the one that saves the world" and then!! bam! Neville punch to Nagini's face!!!!!!!

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
He totally became Samuel L Jackson in book 7, man. "I'm tired of this mother ******** snake in my mother ******** school" indeed.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Miyuki013
marauder222

User Image

To achieve their ends.

!!! I think so too! I wish they had a happy ending together..>.>;;Luna didn't even get mentioned at all in the epilogue..hope the movie makes something up for her-------------- but really! they need to make a sequel where Neville is the main character (and luna can be in it) but not Harry!!

Despite not getting a mention in the epilogue, JK HAS told us what Luna ends up doing in interviews.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
marauder222

User Image

To achieve their ends.

Despite not getting a mention in the epilogue, JK HAS told us what Luna ends up doing in interviews.

oh oh! tell me! i haven't really seen/read any of her interviews.. guess i should sometime

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
He totally became Samuel L Jackson in book 7, man. "I'm tired of this mother ******** snake in my mother ******** school" indeed.

XD seriously!!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
marauder222
Miyuki013
marauder222

User Image

To achieve their ends.

User Image

I wish J.K Rowling would too D: I also want a Marauder story and a series about Harry's children in Hogwarts.

*Crosses fingers and reads fanfics until it happens...*

To achieve their ends.

that would be great.. i wonder..maybe one of their children is most likely... ah i should read some fanfics too.. i keep meaning to but i never do..

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Miyuki013
[Ren The Ryoko]
Miyuki013
marauder222

User Image

To achieve their ends.

oh oh! tell me! i haven't really seen/read any of her interviews.. guess i should sometime

Haha, indeed.
From the wiki:http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Lovegood

After leaving school, Luna became a famous wizarding naturalist, travelling the world in search of strange creatures.She discovered and classified many species that had never been encountered before, but was never able to find the Crumple-Horned Snorkack, and had to come to terms with the fact that there are some things that simply do not exist.
Harry and Ginny gave their daughter Lily, born in 2008 or 2009, the middle name Luna, considering Luna to be a "dear friend."

Luna married fellow naturalist Rolf Scamander, grandson of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them author Newt Scamander, considerably later in life than Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, who all married and started families in their early-to-mid twenties. The couple had twin boys, Lorcan and Lysander, born several years after the children of Luna's friends.

If you want to see the interviews yourself:
http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/2007/0730-bloomsbury-chat.html
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959323
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article3105517.ece

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff