Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I LOVE ALL THE BOOKS cat_biggrin cat_rofl cat_lol
I LOVE ALL THE MOVIES cat_biggrin cat_rofl cat_lol
BUT I THINK THE LAST BOOK AND MOVIE(S) ARE MY VERY FAVORITE OF ALL cat_exclaim cat_exclaim
LOVE 'EM LOVE 'EM LOVE 'EM
EVERYONE IN THOSE MOVIES ARE HHHOOOOTTTT cat_exclaim (EVEN THE ADULTS)
SSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBOOOOYYYYSSSSS!!
I WAS SORTED IN TO RAVENCLAW I LOOKED IT UP ON GOOGLE (what hogwarts house would i be sorted in?) I DID THAT SORTING GAME 1O TIMES AND IT WAS 8 RAVENCLAW AND 2 GRYFFINDOR!!!! cat_xd cat_blaugh
YYYYEEEEAAAA!!! cat_biggrin cat_smile cat_redface cat_stare cat_xd cat_3nodding cat_blaugh cat_scream cat_xp cat_whee cat_surprised cat_surprised cat_confused cat_cool cat_lol cat_razz cat_exclaim cat_neutral cat_4laugh cat_rofl

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Does a very potter musical count?

Anyways...

Movie: 4th (Goblet of fire)

Book: Deathly Hallows

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
likeawolf

Anyways...

The Musical ALWAYS counts.

Understandable decisions. Deathly Hallows wraps up things in a chillingly satisfactory way, for me.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
saphera5505
BUT I THINK THE LAST BOOK AND MOVIE(S) ARE MY VERY FAVORITE OF ALL cat_exclaim cat_exclaim
I WAS SORTED IN TO RAVENCLAW I LOOKED IT UP ON GOOGLE (what hogwarts house would i be sorted in?) I DID THAT SORTING GAME 1O TIMES AND IT WAS 8 RAVENCLAW AND 2 GRYFFINDOR!!!! cat_xd cat_blaugh
YYYYEEEEAAAA!!! cat_biggrin cat_smile cat_redface cat_stare cat_xd cat_3nodding cat_blaugh cat_scream cat_xp cat_whee cat_surprised cat_surprised cat_confused cat_cool cat_lol cat_razz cat_exclaim cat_neutral cat_4laugh cat_rofl

-Some one's excited...

-The last one's are beautiful. Just the way you get to look back and see how everything fits together is almost frighteningly amazing.

-Well, not all the characters. Cornelius Fudge, Hagrid, Filtch, Umbridge, Mrs. Figg. I personally don't find them to be 'hot'.

-Congratulations on making it into the House of Ravens. I hope your studies prove ever fruitful.

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hatterling
saphera5505

-Some one's excited...

-The last one's are beautiful. Just the way you get to look back and see how everything fits together is almost frighteningly amazing.

-Well, not all the characters. Cornelius Fudge, Hagrid, Filtch, Umbridge, Mrs. Figg. I personally don't find them to be 'hot'.

-Congratulations on making it into the House of Ravens. I hope your studies prove ever fruitful.

I AM EXCITED THANK YOU!! cat_biggrin cat_twisted
your right not every one is hot/cute in the best movies of all time but (students) Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Neville, Dean, Ginny, Luna, Seamus, Fred, George, young Tom Riddle. cat_xd (adults) cat_surprised Lucius, Nessy, Bellatrix, Remus, Tongs, Tom/Voldy. cat_confused cat_blaugh
I saw you were a Hufflepuff! cat_3nodding cat_xd Great people they are! R.I.P. Cedric Diggory!!!
I am a very harry potter crazy gal!! emotion_awesome cat_ninja cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_cool

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hatterling
likeawolf

Anyways...

The Musical ALWAYS counts.

Understandable decisions. Deathly Hallows wraps up things in a chillingly satisfactory way, for me.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggg
i lllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee heart the starkid plays!!! A Very Potter Musical/Sequel, Starship, Me and My D**k, and Little white lie heart ! blaugh ! xd ! lol

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
saphera5505
Hatterling
-Some one's excited...

your right not every one is hot/cute in the best movies of all time but (students) Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Neville, Dean, Ginny, Luna, Seamus, Fred, George, young Tom Riddle. cat_xd (adults) cat_surprised Lucius, Nessy, Bellatrix, Remus, Tongs, Tom/Voldy. cat_confused cat_blaugh
I saw you were a Hufflepuff! cat_3nodding cat_xd Great people they are! R.I.P. Cedric Diggory!!!
I am a very harry potter crazy gal!! emotion_awesome cat_ninja cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_cool

-Actors and actresses do tend to be on the more lovely side of the bell curve of physical appeal. And having enough money for personal trainers, chefs to regulate their diet, and makeup artists to cover blemishes... well it's easier to look appealing when you have that much help.

-Indeed. I find that I'm a loyal Hufflepuff with underlying Slytherin tendencies. I used to go about calling myself 'The Slytherpuff.' I've since stopped, but I believe it's still an accurate description.

-Yes, Mr. Diggory was a great young man with an abundance of talent. A shame he was killed, but he probably would have thrown himself into defending Hogwarts at the final battle anyways. That's just how he was. It's mostly a trait found in Hufflepuff and Griffyndor, but I like to think that there are some Slytherins and Ravenclaws that have it as well.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
saphera5505
oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggg
i lllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee heart the starkid plays!!! A Very Potter Musical/Sequel, Starship, Me and My D**k, and Little white lie heart ! blaugh ! xd ! lol

They're coming out with a third Potter musical soon. Apparently they got Darren to agree to come back for it.

Hunter

Hatterling
saphera5505

They're coming out with a third Potter musical soon. Apparently they got Darren to agree to come back for it.

Oooh, I didn't know this! Will be waiting, then. eue

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Forsaken Worms

We all will, my dear, I assure you.

Friendly Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Hey. Hello.
I used to be a regular in the Harry P subforum, but I've since been sidetracked from Gaia in general. This seems to be the only LIVING thread, though I believe it was only created to reach a certain number of pages?
Anyway, I'd like to throw in my two cents here.

As for the books, which I've read all numerous times and taken different things to heart each time, I would have to say that the most appealing to my now 17-year-old senses (I first read them when I was 11) is the 6th book. The book has so many figures in it. Betrayal, Cowardice, Loyalty, Fear, History, Secrets, Romance..etc. My favorite substory being that of Draco's multiple failures in the murder of Dumbledore.

Now, I'm not a big fan of the movies. Even though I saw the first 4 movies before I even picked up one of the books, they still don't have the same pull as the books do. They leave out so many important details and don't properly portray most of the characters (mainly Bellatrix, who happens to be one of my favorite characters bookwise). Anyway, before I launch into a rant I might as well just say that the 4th movie is my favorite, closely followed by the 2nd, and none of the others are (to me) worth watching again.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pickle Victory
Hey. Hello.
I used to be a regular in the Harry P subforum, but I've since been sidetracked from Gaia in general. This seems to be the only LIVING thread, though I believe it was only created to reach a certain number of pages?

As for the books, which I've read all numerous times and taken different things to heart each time, I would have to say that the most appealing to my now 17-year-old senses (I first read them when I was 11) is the 6th book. The book has so many figures in it. Betrayal, Cowardice, Loyalty, Fear, History, Secrets, Romance..etc. My favorite substory being that of Draco's multiple failures in the murder of Dumbledore.

Now, I'm not a big fan of the movies. Even though I saw the first 4 movies before I even picked up one of the books, they still don't have the same pull as the books do. They leave out so many important details and don't properly portray most of the characters (mainly Bellatrix, who happens to be one of my favorite characters bookwise). Anyway, before I launch into a rant I might as well just say that the 4th movie is my favorite, closely followed by the 2nd, and none of the others are (to me) worth watching again.

-Yeah, I'm afraid with the last movie we got a surge of fans washing through. Not that they are bad fans or anything, it's just that it's easier to remember that you're part of the fandom when it's all over the place. I should probably revamp my HP Mustache thread.

-Re-reading is one of the things I love the most about the series for the exact reason you already said. Just being able to comprehend new parts of an old familiar story is awesome.

-I personally think the movies are great if they get more people to read the series, but I understand what you mean. (And I'm a big cinema nerd. Movies and animation and special effects and aaaahhh everything)

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Forsaken Worms
Hatterling
saphera5505

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg my heart jumped when i read that!!!

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hatterling
saphera5505
Hatterling
-Some one's excited...

-Actors and actresses do tend to be on the more lovely side of the bell curve of physical appeal. And having enough money for personal trainers, chefs to regulate their diet, and makeup artists to cover blemishes... well it's easier to look appealing when you have that much help.

-Indeed. I find that I'm a loyal Hufflepuff with underlying Slytherin tendencies. I used to go about calling myself 'The Slytherpuff.' I've since stopped, but I believe it's still an accurate description.

-Yes, Mr. Diggory was a great young man with an abundance of talent. A shame he was killed, but he probably would have thrown himself into defending Hogwarts at the final battle anyways. That's just how he was. It's mostly a trait found in Hufflepuff and Griffyndor, but I like to think that there are some Slytherins and Ravenclaws that have it as well.

u r right! very true

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hatterling
Pickle Victory
Hey. Hello.

-Yeah, I'm afraid with the last movie we got a surge of fans washing through. Not that they are bad fans or anything, it's just that it's easier to remember that you're part of the fandom when it's all over the place. I should probably revamp my HP Mustache thread.

-Re-reading is one of the things I love the most about the series for the exact reason you already said. Just being able to comprehend new parts of an old familiar story is awesome.

-I personally think the movies are great if they get more people to read the series, but I understand what you mean. (And I'm a big cinema nerd. Movies and animation and special effects and aaaahhh everything)

i swear, i was made to read and watch harry potter! very inspireing! heart biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff