Fred

crying

Distinct Genius

Remus and Tonks

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Hedwig just sort of died in the book, which was bad. Most of the deaths were pointless.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Hedwig in the book.

Fred and Snape in the movie. Snapes death was preventable, they could have used the "Essence of dittany" to save him. I really don't remember them reffering to Hermione "running out" of it. Fred didn't die smiling like he did in the book either.
emo

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

crying Remus and Tonks! crying
Fred's. crying
Mine was Bellatrix.

Demonic Fairy

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
Fred and Snape, definitely.
silverflameca
Lupin and Snape.

Lupin died? I didn't even notice.

Snape and Dumbledore.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
likeawolf
Hedwig in the book.

Fred and Snape in the movie. Snapes death was preventable, they could have used the "Essence of dittany" to save him. I really don't remember them reffering to Hermione "running out" of it. Fred didn't die smiling like he did in the book either.
emo

I don't think dittany would have prevented anything. Something in Nagini's bite makes it so that it doesn't stop bleeding (like when she bit Arthur Weasley, and I am sure they tried dittany when that happened, before finding something that did eventually stop it).

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lunarflowermaiden
likeawolf
Hedwig in the book.

emo

I don't think dittany would have prevented anything. Something in Nagini's bite makes it so that it doesn't stop bleeding (like when she bit Arthur Weasley, and I am sure they tried dittany when that happened, before finding something that did eventually stop it).

They should have atleast tried it... or apperate to find help.

Seeker

The first name that comes to mind is Fred. I still can't believe Fred's dead. In fact, I almost refuse it.

Though the saddest for me was Snape. I can't even...
Voldemort's was disappointing neutral i mean really? the bad guy who you think would have some like horrible death was just blown away by the wind as ashes? burning_eyes really? mad

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Saddest was snapes. I was disappointed in Hedwigs death in the movie for some reason. The book made me cry when she died. Movie made no tears at Hedwigs death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff