• Member 100
it's snape for me. crying
Mine was Dobby, Snape, Mad eye, Hedwig and Bellatrix

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hedwig.

I knew Snape had to die, I had predicted it from book 4, that he would die saving Harry. I just didn't predict he would die saving everyone heart

Friendly Genius

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Snape, Hedwig, Fred, and Bellatrix.
Sirius, most of the deaths in book 7 didn't really affect me that much. It seemed like they were just killing off people for the hell of it because it was the last book.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"Fred all the way, for sure."
User Image
fred, dobby, tonks, and lupin

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Hedwig, Dobby, Sirius, & Fred..

Fashionable Kitten

Snape's death was the most disappointing for me. He was my favorite character since The Sorcerer's Stone, but it wasn't a surprise. When Fred died though, I was like eek

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
Sirius and Dobby hit me the hardest. I expected Remus, Peter, and Snape to die, so those didn't impact me at all except for the part where Remus and Peter both got really lame deaths. Didn't really like any of the other characters that have died enough to care when they did, though I did feel bad for Percy and George when Fred died.

...And I felt bad for Teddy losing his parents and being another war orphan--like Harry see what she did!!--because J.K. was trying to be poignant or something.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
neoangel_dj
Snape's death was the most disappointing for me. He was my favorite character since The Sorcerer's Stone, but it wasn't a surprise. When Fred died though, I was like eek

Right before the book 7 release, there was a thread on the Gaia HP subforum called, "What if one twin died?"

Everyone who saw the thread, myself included, were like, "Naw, JKR wouldn't do that to us."

THEN SHE DID

WTF

Fashionable Kitten

LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
neoangel_dj

Right before the book 7 release, there was a thread on the Gaia HP subforum called, "What if one twin died?"

Everyone who saw the thread, myself included, were like, "Naw, JKR wouldn't do that to us."

THEN SHE DID

WTF

Women. They're unpredictable. xd But I really wish she didn't kill Fred. I liked him better than George.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
neoangel_dj
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
neoangel_dj

THEN SHE DID

WTF

Women. They're unpredictable. xd But I really wish she didn't kill Fred. I liked him better than George.

Ofc! Fred was the punch-line guy!
Lupin. His death was kind of random but also meant that despite all of the hardships he faced in life, he would not live past the war to see his son grow up. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff