Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's the plural of goose?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

*Rubs her invisible beard.*

Okay, about PoA...during the scene when Harry and Lupin were on the bridge right after McGonagall refused to sign his permission slip...

The way Lupin spoke of Lily, did it come off as - dare I say it...did it sound like he was in love with her?

In all honesty...I'm not trying to start something, I was just wondering whether or not someone else caught that. I got really confused.

PoA the movie did seem to focus on the relationship-relationship part of the characters...which, after a while, got annoying. Like that whole HermionexRon thing... ^^; I still love the movie though.

Also, what happened to Flitwick? Because er...I saw every other midget imaginable...but not our beloved Flitwick! gonk
I agree with you on the LupinxLily thing; I had to tell my mum that he wasn't Harry's dad (since she kept shouting it at the theater like she friggin' won the lottery) or anything.

I want to know: What in Holy Hell was the little thing that floated above Sirius when Harry was defending him from the Dementors before he saw himself make the patronus? And why didn't he make the patronus a stag like he did before? o_O;

PoA was a good movie though, even if some parts were irrelevant.

EDIT Flitwick is so small that we couldn't see him? I dunno. o_o; Was he even at the table in the Great Hall? They couldn't find a booster seat.
Moriko Omori
I agree with you on the LupinxLily thing; I had to tell my mum that he wasn't Harry's dad (since she kept shouting it at the theater like she friggin' won the lottery) or anything.

I want to know: What in Holy Hell was the little thing that floated above Sirius when Harry was defending him from the Dementors before he saw himself make the patronus? And why didn't he make the patronus a stag like he did before? o_O;

*Snugs teh Mori.*

LOL. "OMFG HARRIEZ DAD IZENT DED1!!! DAZ HEM!" PR ladies are teh crazy, no?

A dementor? o_o A faerie? PEEVES? Damnit, I want peeves back. Anyhoo.

I was really disappointed with the patronus (or lack of). The stag was a huge part, I think, in the story. It took the stag form for a reason...and why didn't any of them tell them about the map or the animals they turned into and whatnot?
Sukkubus
Moriko Omori

*Snugs teh Mori.*

I was really disappointed with the patronus (or lack of). The stag was a huge part, I think, in the story. It took the stag form for a reason...and why didn't any of them tell them about the map or the animals they turned into and whatnot?

*Purrs and huggles teh Su.*

OMG. I was surprised she didn't stand up and say it. "OMG!!!!1 EY THOT HARRIEZ DAD WUZ JAYMZ LYK LOL HE CAYM BAK FRUM TEH DED!!!!112!!"

@_@; I know! Where did Peeves run off to? Lyk....Okay. He appeared more in the game than in the Movie, which is kind of sad. I still haven't beat it, BTW, Harry can't drag Sirius to safety fast enough.

And the map! I KNOW. I thought that they'd reveal it at the end but when they didn't I was like..."Wtf?"

And omg, I know it was for 'comic relief', but what was the purpose of Hermione saying "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" -_-; I highly dislike that line.
Moriko Omori
Sukkubus
Moriko Omori

*Snugs teh Mori.*

*Purrs and huggles teh Su.*

OMG. I was surprised she didn't stand up and say it. "OMG!!!!1 EY THOT HARRIEZ DAD WUZ JAYMZ LYK LOL HE CAYM BAK FRUM TEH DED!!!!112!!"

@_@; I know! Where did Peeves run off to? Lyk....Okay. He appeared more in the game than in the Movie, which is kind of sad. I still haven't beat it, BTW, Harry can't drag Sirius to safety fast enough.

And the map! I KNOW. I thought that they'd reveal it at the end but when they didn't I was like..."Wtf?"

And omg, I know it was for 'comic relief', but what was the purpose of Hermione saying "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" -_-; I highly dislike that line.

LOL. My mom doesn't know anything about HP. x-x I'm trying to get her to read the books.

I bet he's...off doing...time in Azkaban! *le gasp!* I miss Peeves. crying What does he look like in the game?

I hated Hermione in the third one. Her hair's supposed to be bushy/frizzy/poofy, not curly. And she was way too...meh. xp
Moriko Omori
Flitwick is so small that we couldn't see him? I dunno. o_o; Was he even at the table in the Great Hall? They couldn't find a booster seat.

LMAO!! XDDDD Poor Flitwick!! Hagrid must've sat on him!
Maybe Chris Columbus is a shipper? O_o;;
Kealdrea

Oh, heavens no! gonk
Sukkubus
Kealdrea

Oh, heavens no! gonk

Let's hope not..

"Right... And in this scene Snape will drop his quill and casually bend over to pick it up and Harry you'll--"
"Wait, this isn't in the book!!"
"You must not be reading well enough."

gonk
Kealdrea
Sukkubus
Kealdrea

Oh, heavens no! gonk

Let's hope not..

"Right... And in this scene Snape will drop his quill and casually bend over to pick it up and Harry you'll--"
"Wait, this isn't in the book!!"
"You must not be reading well enough."

gonk

LOL! gonk !!

Speaking of Snape...

Snape looked more sexually frustrated than scary or mad in the movies...he was intimidating in the books. Not so much in the movies. (I still love him, though ninja )
I do believe the short guy who was directing the choir and was seen in the Nighttime Great Hall scene was supposed to be Flitwick.
gonk Gaia commited suicide on me last night, sorry Su.

@_@ I think it's the directors fault! Or the screenplay guy! Damn you people!
Sukkubus
*Rubs her invisible beard.*

Okay, about PoA...during the scene when Harry and Lupin were on the bridge right after McGonagall refused to sign his permission slip...

The way Lupin spoke of Lily, did it come off as - dare I say it...did it sound like he was in love with her?

In all honesty...I'm not trying to start something, I was just wondering whether or not someone else caught that. I got really confused.

PoA the movie did seem to focus on the relationship-relationship part of the characters...which, after a while, got annoying. Like that whole HermionexRon thing... ^^; I still love the movie though.

Also, what happened to Flitwick? Because er...I saw every other midget imaginable...but not our beloved Flitwick! gonk

Yea, I noticed that straight off but just shrugged it off, You can just look at it that he was just good friends with Lily, like when I talk about my best friend I say he's handsome and very nice but that doesn't mean I love him. 3nodding
Valanae
I do believe the short guy who was directing the choir and was seen in the Nighttime Great Hall scene was supposed to be Flitwick.

Flitwick got young quick, then. The black hair and all... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces