Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could have anything out of Harry Potter what would it be??

As of me, My first choice would be a niffler. It's the cute and fluffy treasure hunters. My second choice would be a mimbulious mimbltonia. Then my third choice would be the time turner.

But I want to know what everyone else would talk if they had the chance. What would it be??? From Harry's invisability cloak to the battered Hogwarts sorting hat.
What do you think??

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
1. Polyjuice potion

2. A Quibbler

3. Time Turner

Shy Noob

A gallon jug of Felix Felicis but I would settle for Harry's cloak of invisibility.

Celestial Spirit

You mean besides the obvious (wand)?
Maybe a Firebolt. Who wouldn't want to fly?
Well perhaps I should have ilaberated.
We are all wizards, We've all gone to Hogwarts and we all have wands, owls/cats/toads and trunks full of spell books. all the usual. Of course we have to buy our own brooms which I have to say I'd want a firebolt. And so my question was what other things would you want besides the wand and other obvious things.....
Like a niffler (see book 4), the invisibility cloak (if you don't know which book that's in then you need to re-read all of them), the goblet of fire (Book 4), the wamping willow (all harry potter fans know what that is I'm sure.)
TommyKae
A gallon jug of Felix Felicis but I would settle for Harry's cloak of invisibility.
I agree with you. The Felix Felicis is defiantly on my list too.
little miss cooter
1. Polyjuice potion

2. A Quibbler

3. Time Turner

The Time Turner is on my list two, but we'd be able to buy a Quibbler and be able to make Polyjuice potion.
Sianserais
You mean besides the obvious (wand)?
Maybe a Firebolt. Who wouldn't want to fly?
Too true. That's the first thing I want besides my niffler.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
-Karamel_Princess_Sweety
little miss cooter
1. Polyjuice potion

2. A Quibbler

3. Time Turner

The Time Turner is on my list two, but we'd be able to buy a Quibbler and be able to make Polyjuice potion.

That's only if the ingredience are in the muggle world.. a premade polyjuice would be effective without all the work lol.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
an Invisibility cloak OR a firebolt
A time turner, Harry's invisibility cloak, and a Firebolt. Oh, and some of Fred and George's joke shop items such as Peruvian Powder (or whatever that dark powder is called that Harry uses in the Half-Blood Prince in order to eavesdrop on Malfoy, Blaise, and Pansy)
miss moony lupin
-Karamel_Princess_Sweety
little miss cooter
1. Polyjuice potion

2. A Quibbler

3. Time Turner

That's only if the ingredience are in the muggle world.. a premade polyjuice would be effective without all the work lol.

You can buy the ingredience. It's not that hard....
GWLover2008
A time turner, Harry's invisibility cloak, and a Firebolt. Oh, and some of Fred and George's joke shop items such as Peruvian Powder (or whatever that dark powder is called that Harry uses in the Half-Blood Prince in order to eavesdrop on Malfoy, Blaise, and Pansy)

I have to say I agree, I would say that I want a pigme-puff from WWW.
Peruvian Instance Darkness Powder. And he doesn't use the Powder to spy on them in the book, he uses the cloak.
-Karamel_Princess_Sweety
GWLover2008

I have to say I agree, I would say that I want a pigme-puff from WWW.
Peruvian Instance Darkness Powder. And he doesn't use the Powder to spy on them in the book, he uses the cloak.

He uses the cloak in the movie, too, but I meant to say whatever he used as a distraction in order to go into the train compartment to eavesdrop on them I couldn't remember what Fred and George called that product

Tiny Strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces