Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
aww lol --that quidditch thing was cool--I wish it had been bigger though! There was one little boy playing and i waited behind him for ten minutes because i wanted to try so bad lol. Finally his mom made me him so i could have a turn XD i felt lame but--ITS QUIDDITCH!

ah, i missed the opening..I didn't even find out about it until it was almost gone..
it was a bit expensive though..$25 US per person.. How much was it by you?

*bows down to your level of patience* How you managed to wait patiently for that kid, I'll never know!
Yeah that was the same price in Australia, the only good thing was we got to stay in there as long as we wanted. The gift shop, on the other way...phewww, pricey much?

yeah lol. When i walked through, aside from the kid, the exhibit was really empty so we went back and walked through a second time >w> that was cool.

oh boy, couldn't buy a thing in the gift shop..but i felt so excited being in there --before i could even go to the exhibit, my friend and i had walked up to the gift shop on our lunch break and hung out in there and it was amazing lolol..--then of course i went back through it when i saw the exhibit...my bf dropped some heavy glass thing in there.. i can't remember what it was.. a crystal ball maybe if they had one...it made a huge clunk and i was so embarrassed...he has to touch everything x.x lol it didn't break though..

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
aww lol --that quidditch thing was cool--I wish it had been bigger though! There was one little boy playing and i waited behind him for ten minutes because i wanted to try so bad lol. Finally his mom made me him so i could have a turn XD i felt lame but--ITS QUIDDITCH!

ah, i missed the opening..I didn't even find out about it until it was almost gone..
it was a bit expensive though..$25 US per person.. How much was it by you?

*bows down to your level of patience* How you managed to wait patiently for that kid, I'll never know!
Yeah that was the same price in Australia, the only good thing was we got to stay in there as long as we wanted. The gift shop, on the other way...phewww, pricey much?

yeah lol. When i walked through, aside from the kid, the exhibit was really empty so we went back and walked through a second time >w> that was cool.

oh boy, couldn't buy a thing in the gift shop..but i felt so excited being in there --before i could even go to the exhibit, my friend and i had walked up to the gift shop on our lunch break and hung out in there and it was amazing lolol..--then of course i went back through it when i saw the exhibit...my bf dropped some heavy glass thing in there.. i can't remember what it was.. a crystal ball maybe if they had one...it made a huge clunk and i was so embarrassed...he has to touch everything x.x lol it didn't break though..

You are so lucky that didn't break! I'd be embarrassed too! I'd be all, "Yeah I don't know that person" *walks slowly away* eheh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff