Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Reindeer

8,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Megathread 100
Has anyone visited the Warner Brother Studios making of Harry Potter in London?

I've been there and I'm just wondering if anyone else has, or would like to :3
I want to!

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
No, but WB did bring a lot of things from the set from the movies to Australia earlier this year. I went to that (wasn't allowed to take photos though, FOREVER ANNOYED).

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Born Backwards
No, but WB did bring a lot of things from the set from the movies to Australia earlier this year. I went to that (wasn't allowed to take photos though, FOREVER ANNOYED).
Oh! the traveling pop up exhibit? I saw it in New York and wish i could have just stayed in there for ever.. really a shame about no pictures though!

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
Oh! the traveling pop up exhibit? I saw it in New York and wish i could have just stayed in there for ever.. really a shame about no pictures though!

Yes that was the one!
Me too! And when they were playing some of the film score as you were walking around LAKNVAPDONVHDSPOVNPOVO
Ugh, I know right? I really don't understand why we weren't. I went to this Picasso to Warhol art exhibition once & I was allowed to take photos then! No flash, of course, but at least I was allowed to take photos!

Cheery Reindeer

8,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Megathread 100
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
I want to!

You should, it's the best thing in the world!
Rumii-X
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
I want to!

You should, it's the best thing in the world!
I Bet. Have you gone? ouo

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards

Yes that was the one!
Me too! And when they were playing some of the film score as you were walking around LAKNVAPDONVHDSPOVNPOVO
Ugh, I know right? I really don't understand why we weren't. I went to this Picasso to Warhol art exhibition once & I was allowed to take photos then! No flash, of course, but at least I was allowed to take photos!
wow you could take pictures of famous art and not Harry potter stuff..weird.. you'd think it would be the other way around..

i wish that exhibit would come back around..
i almost cried when i walked through it..
the music and everything killed me emo

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I SO VERY----- I
wow you could take pictures of famous art and not Harry potter stuff..weird.. you'd think it would be the other way around..

Tell me about it!
Ugh, I know right? And did the workers make you point wands & say "Alohomora" before walking in? And did some people get sorted? Ugh I'd live there if it were possible, lol!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I

Tell me about it!
Ugh, I know right? And did the workers make you point wands & say "Alohomora" before walking in? And did some people get sorted? Ugh I'd live there if it were possible, lol!

we didn't get to say Alohomora..but they did pretend we were going on the Hogwarts express and people did get sorted! Lol the just sorted people into what ever they said was their favorite. I was too embarrassed to volunteer to get sorted but i really wanted to! lol did you?

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I

Tell me about it!

we didn't get to say Alohomora..but they did pretend we were going on the Hogwarts express and people did get sorted! Lol the just sorted people into what ever they said was their favorite. I was too embarrassed to volunteer to get sorted but i really wanted to! lol did you?

Yeah I noticed that too with the sorting, yeah I got it done & they put me into Ravenclaw so I'm happy, ehehe.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I

Tell me about it!

Yeah I noticed that too with the sorting, yeah I got it done & they put me into Ravenclaw so I'm happy, ehehe.

Congrats! I'd have wanted to be in gryffindor lol
when i went, there were some people in the quidditch uniform hanging around times square..it was really exciting.. i wish i was them --.-- lol

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I

Tell me about it!

when i went, there were some people in the quidditch uniform hanging around times square..it was really exciting.. i wish i was them --.-- lol

Nice! Yeah, there were a few people dressed up, though I remember the pics on the museum's facebook page - everyone who went dressed up for the opening!
Though I have to admit...I wasn't as good at scoring goals through the hoops as I would've liked, ehehe.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I
Born Backwards
I SO VERY----- I

Tell me about it!

Nice! Yeah, there were a few people dressed up, though I remember the pics on the museum's facebook page - everyone who went dressed up for the opening!
Though I have to admit...I wasn't as good at scoring goals through the hoops as I would've liked, ehehe.

aww lol --that quidditch thing was cool--I wish it had been bigger though! There was one little boy playing and i waited behind him for ten minutes because i wanted to try so bad lol. Finally his mom made me him so i could have a turn XD i felt lame but--ITS QUIDDITCH!

ah, i missed the opening..I didn't even find out about it until it was almost gone..
it was a bit expensive though..$25 US per person.. How much was it by you?

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I SO VERY----- I
aww lol --that quidditch thing was cool--I wish it had been bigger though! There was one little boy playing and i waited behind him for ten minutes because i wanted to try so bad lol. Finally his mom made me him so i could have a turn XD i felt lame but--ITS QUIDDITCH!

ah, i missed the opening..I didn't even find out about it until it was almost gone..
it was a bit expensive though..$25 US per person.. How much was it by you?

*bows down to your level of patience* How you managed to wait patiently for that kid, I'll never know!
Yeah that was the same price in Australia, the only good thing was we got to stay in there as long as we wanted. The gift shop, on the other way...phewww, pricey much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff