Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Cultist

Obsessive Cultist

User Image

Hogwarts: A Role Play

Once you are accepted you will only be allowed to play one character!

WE ARE NOW OPEN AND RUNNING BUT STILL NEED STUDENTS!

Please feel free to post Questions you have on this thread!

Durem Tycoon

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would love to join, it sounds really interesting, but my attendance would be atrocious. I have enough trouble keeping up with my studies as it is sweatdrop

Greedy Capitalist

I'd like to join. Just hope it doesn't die like all the others I've joined ;-;

Obsessive Cultist

iKarnezar

I've always had that problem with guilds on here; it takes real dedication and persistence from the captain and crew to keep the guild going and not a lot of people realize this. That and Players who's posts are comprehensible are nice for keeping a guild going as well, lol!

I really hope to see you there! We're really hurting for Students!

Greedy Capitalist

Sisbera
iKarnezar

I've always had that problem with guilds on here; it takes real dedication and persistence from the captain and crew to keep the guild going and not a lot of people realize this. That and Players who's posts are comprehensible are nice for keeping a guild going as well, lol!

I applied :3

I was looking through the old Harry Potter RP I was in, and re-reading my old posts. My RP impulses are driving me crazy D;

Obsessive Cultist

kiitokseni paholainen
I would love to join, it sounds really interesting, but my attendance would be atrocious. I have enough trouble keeping up with my studies as it is sweatdrop

I'm sorry to hear that, yet I'm glad that you would put your real school work before Hogwarts (I'd be seriously worried if it was the other way around!) Perhaps you'll be able to join us one day, and Hogwarts will welcome you with open arms then. heart

Obsessive Cultist

iKarnezar
Sisbera
iKarnezar

I was looking through the old Harry Potter RP I was in, and re-reading my old posts. My RP impulses are driving me crazy D;

D; My own guild died because I wasn't able to give it the TLC it required to stay alive (that and it was atrociously laid out, I won't lie! lol). So I decided to join this one as a professor to satisfy my own RP itch swearing a professor position was enough work for me and that I wouldn't over do it, lol. Now I'm Head of House and on the crew!

Greedy Capitalist

Sisbera
iKarnezar
Sisbera
iKarnezar

D; My own guild died because I wasn't able to give it the TLC it required to stay alive (that and it was atrociously laid out, I won't lie! lol). So I decided to join this one as a professor to satisfy my own RP itch swearing a professor position was enough work for me and that I wouldn't over do it, lol. Now I'm Head of House and on the crew!

I had fun with my old HP RP. It died because the leader left, and I guess she was what held it together, because a month later, people stopped posting. . .

Why are HP RP leaders always girls. . .

I wish it had lasted longer. . .I was taking private lessons from the DADA professor, having a mental war with a manipulative girl, crushing on a 6th year i always made fun of, and earning a reputation as a trouble-maker/prankster.

And by I, I mean my RP character XD

Greedy Capitalist

Holy crap, there's a character whose like almost a mirror image of my own ;O

Gracious Fairy

I've just sent in an application, no worries I've a pretty good attendance record.

Obsessive Cultist

iKarnezar

Oh my, what character is that? lol

Obsessive Cultist

By Lantern Light
I've just sent in an application, no worries I've a pretty good attendance record.

I know you do, I hope that you get accepted into the Guild soon heart

Greedy Capitalist

Sisbera
iKarnezar

Oh my, what character is that? lol

Chloe. I think we're gonna become very close friends. Or the worst of enemies. Meh.

Greedy Capitalist

I can't find the password :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas