Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw yeasterday some HArry Potter puppything.... Harry says:" Potterpotterpotterpotter.." then Ron: "Weasley, WesleY! And sometimes there was snape... CAn yo utell me WHAT that WAS? I dont find it.. give me link!
klonkku123123
I saw yeasterday some HArry Potter puppything.... Harry says:" Potterpotterpotterpotter.." then Ron: "Weasley, WesleY! And sometimes there was snape... CAn yo utell me WHAT that WAS? I dont find it.. give me link!

no but i'd like to see it too
I'm not sure what you are talking about....
i think you mean www.potterpuppetpals.com

Seeker

That site just killed me blaugh
Potter Puppet Pals was hilarious! And they said 'Bother Bother Bother' by the way. Another funny HP thing was Harry Potter and the Psrisoner of Azkaban in Fifteen Minutes. I don't have the link but if you search for it on Google you can find it. It's so funny! I had trouble breathing I was laughing so hard!
klonkku123123

http://www.robertscottart.com/Potter/PotterPotterMovie.html

I hope that's it... sweatdrop
LOL

"potterpotterpotter" Wtf? xd
does it ever stop? question
The_Evil_Mermaid_Sal
LOL

"potterpotterpotter" Wtf? xd

"weasley weasley!" blaugh

Sparkly Smoker

...what are the words when snape comes on the screen? I can't really hear it... I don't think it ends.
FayeWeasley
...what are the words when snape comes on the screen? I can't really hear it... I don't think it ends.

I still have it up.

The Snape words are:

"Snaaaape. Snaaaaape. Oooh, it's a Snape." It's my FAV part! whee I'm hopping up and down and singing it right now!!!! ^^ whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff