Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

My Immortal is the worst fanfiction of Harry Potter and all the other fanfictions ever created...but yet it's so funny...

xd

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
It was the best troll fic ever. Obviously a troll, but in a way that still makes you cringe.

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
I once watched a video where this guy read the first few chapters of My Immortal out loud. I could barely finish watching the video (even with the humorous way the guy way reading it).

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I think it's hilarious! Terrible, of course, but funny at the same time.

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

It was very cringe worthy! But, yes, I have to admit it was pretty funny.
Ive never actually read the whole thing because it hurts emotion_0A0

Tipsy Genius

It was so ******** funny.

Married Werewolf

I read a bit of it and, even though it was terrible, I feel like I have read so many bad fics that were even worse because the authors were being sincere.
Unfortunately I can't really give examples because I never save the bad ones, but you guys know what I mean.

Greedy Capitalist

Never heard of it. . .

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Leik omg itz da best fanfic evaaaar! Enoby is not a mary soo!!!1!1 U are all obviously haters and prepzzzzz!!1!1!11
Noo... but I just googled it, and it sounds terrible. It's on knowyourmeme.com! I DID read a freaking amazing "Labyrinth"(the movie from the 80s-90s with David Bowie in it) fanfiction of the same name. It's probably a bad idea for the author of that to keep this name, now that I know. I should probably warn her...

Helpful Cleric

9,165 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
I couldn't go past the 5th (or was it the 6th?) chapter. Whether from Brain Damage or from laughing too hard, I'm still trying to find out. xd

BeaEatsBugs's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Lunatic

yum_strawberry  
                I read it when I need a laugh.
        I think my favorite line is; "Harry pointed his womb", or
        "I took out a cigarette and started to smoke pot"
        How does one typo womb for wand?              

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Vermies
        yum_strawberry  
                I read it when I need a laugh.
        I think my favorite line is; "Harry pointed his womb", or
        "I took out a cigarette and started to smoke pot"
        How does one typo womb for wand? 

I like the part where Vlodemort starts speaking in Ye Olde English and gives Enoby a gun.

Oh, and Dumbledore's pink Avril Lavigne robes XP
I remember reading the original one on Fanfiction.net. It had a ridiculous amount of flames. It's probably the worst piece of fanfiction written, but it provided me with countless amounts of laughter. I've also listened to a few dramatic readings of it on Youtube, but my favorite is this one where the guy loses it and cracks up when he reads, "Avril Lavigne." It's always fun to read it aloud yourself too because the spelling and grammar was so terrible.

I had to force myself to finish it though. I thought it was ******** great that "Morty McFly" made an appearance. I also enjoyed how thoroughly Tara went into detail about Ebony's outfits. There was also this really odd part where Tara had just described the clothes Ebony put on and two seconds later she stated how "Snake" and "Loopin" were spying on her while she was naked.

My Immortal was so bad. I read it for laughs still though. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces