Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Agree 0.47552447552448 47.6% [ 68 ]
Disagree 0.52447552447552 52.4% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Shapeshifter

Luna was the best in my opinion heart . She could understand Harry's feelings towards the loss of a loved one; the proof of this is when those animals came around only Harry and Luna could see them, due to the fact that they've experienced that significant loss. Ginny couldn't really relate to Harry very much. Yes, they had some chemistry, but it shown [in my opinion] as nothing more then a crush during the movies.

[Harry Potter Nerd. sweatdrop ]

Tipsy Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
szishen
Sorry, being a fujoshi, I really wanted Harry to end up with Draco, as improbable as it is. I love to imagine their rivalry as a love-hate dynamic. And, hey, if J.K. Rowling can reveal the Dumbledore really is gay, a girl can dream, can't she?

See, I think that Draco should have ended up with Hermione.

Tipsy Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
FaeLynn-Marie
Luna was the best in my opinion heart . She could understand Harry's feelings towards the loss of a loved one; the proof of this is when those animals came around only Harry and Luna could see them, due to the fact that they've experienced that significant loss. Ginny couldn't really relate to Harry very much. Yes, they had some chemistry, but it shown [in my opinion] as nothing more then a crush during the movies.

[Harry Potter Nerd. sweatdrop ]

Not only that, but she never once judged Harry or treated him differently. She never doubted him and always supported him, and never let anything get her down. I believe Luna is what Harry needed, not Ginny. Harry just randomly started liking Ginny and, in my opinion, stayed with her because she would always be available to him.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I was extremely against Ginny and Harry being together. In fact I was unhappy with almost every couple in the book. sad

Shapeshifter

Yeah! I can't really even think of a couple that I liked. I was rather irritated. x___x"

Unbeatable Seeker

10,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I agree, Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter would be nice ^^
In my opinion, she was the one who was always there for him
the one who understands him.. so..
Except for Hermione , I think.. but I ship her with Draco..
since, in my opinion, is the only person that could change Draco :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces