Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Agree 0.47552447552448 47.6% [ 68 ]
Disagree 0.52447552447552 52.4% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Luna Lovegood.

I'm only basing this on my knowledge of the movies.
But she was my favorite female character.
i think he should have ended up with hermione. they were perfect for each other.
Yeah, I agree, I don't know why she fell for ron?!

Lonely Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Sorry, being a fujoshi, I really wanted Harry to end up with Draco, as improbable as it is. I love to imagine their rivalry as a love-hate dynamic. And, hey, if J.K. Rowling can reveal the Dumbledore really is gay, a girl can dream, can't she?
I never felt like Harry needed to end up with anyone. Cho was just infatuation, he didn't enjoy his time with her. Ginny? I don't even know why or how that happened. Didn't feel special, and it didn't seem to add much to the story...
Farber
I never felt like Harry needed to end up with anyone. Cho was just infatuation, he didn't enjoy his time with her. Ginny? I don't even know why or how that happened. Didn't feel special, and it didn't seem to add much to the story...

Tru that
I mean, she wans't really that special really. I guess the most important thing to her character was that whole tom riddle incident, and being the sister of YOUR BEST FRIEND
Which, in my opinion, was creepy.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I love Harry with Draco, Tonks, a muggle, or a squib. I never even considered Tonks, but I read a fanfic and it is growing on me.

Dapper Explorer

I think you have to read the books to truly understand why Ginny is so perfect for Harry. Luna was always lovely but there was never any chemistry between them. Ginny had her little crush on him but she never fawned over him just because he was Harry Potter. She was smart, strong, and could play Quidditch with him. When he breaks up with her she says "It's for some stupid noble reason, isn't it?" and that just shows how well she knew him. She understood him and always stood by him.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

I was satisfied with the Harry/Ginny pairing at the end of the book. Though I don't think they were perfect for each other. (If Ginny had more personality I would have been more happy with it. Not a big fan of Hermione/Ron either. Hermione is way too intelligent to have ended up with someone so....not as bright as she is. However, I don't think that Harry and Hermione should be together either. They have too much of a brother/sister relationship going.

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
isolated isis
Luna Lovegood.

I'm only basing this on my knowledge of the movies.
But she was my favorite female character.

Hm, for some reason I prefer Harry/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Cho. Though I'm quite against Luna/Harry but that's just my view razz

Fatcat

Ginny. That is all it will ever be. That is all it should be.

Questionable Borg

I like him just fine with Ginny

Questionable Browser

Harry and Luna would've been cute. Quirky, entertaining fun.

Not that there's anything wrong with Harry and Ginny (although I did find them spectacularly boring at times).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff