Welcome to Gaia! ::

1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
cool I am not allowde to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive(not after that last time...)
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
1 cool I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
2 cool I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
4 cool I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice

Love this list!!!

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I have heard several of these before - where did you find them?

"15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it"
This one... I could have sworn it's from Padfoot Prohibited. *goes to check* It is! Sort of! From the list in the last chapter of Padfoot Prohibited:
7 - If the thought of something makes either myself or James Potter giggle for more than fifteen seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
And then there's your last one - from PP:
31 – "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is a bad long-term goal to give at career advice.

Really, you should give credit to where you found that stuff so that others can find the original. Ripping it off is bad style.

Greedy Capitalist

It's from a GIF.

But if you want to find out who did it you can google the phrases. Granted, you'll find a million results. .
The books are so entertaining and impressive biggrin

Newbie Explorer

I will not tell the first years to build a tree house in the Whomping Willow. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff