Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

AniMegluvgrl
His and Her Circumstances
AniMegluvgrl
heart User Image This Comes from His or Her Circumstances, You Go GIRL!!!!! blaugh
I got that from someone else sweatdrop
Either way it's awesome! domokun
umm........ ok sweatdrop
Mustard Eggs
Well... asking people who don't like the topic to leave defeats the purpose of finding out why they don't like the relationship, right?
If you only want to see the people who do like it, you will never understand the other point of view. perhaps I missread that part.

I don't really like the pairing of Harry and Hermione, simply because I personally don't see the chemisty in there, especially not in the books. In the movies it seems a little more pronounced, however I think that the movies, in several respects mutilate the books.

I like Hermione with Ron because they have chemistry that I can see, and I find the fact that they don't get along, but rather have simple friendship-banters to be hilarious.
After all it takes good friends to have a good fight... if they were worried about losing each other they would never fight, but they aren't really so they fight all the time.

That's my opinion. Plus they can have lots of make up sex. harhar...

In any case, I'm not really a shipper of either couple. I must say I'm a RemusxSirius fan at hart and the other couples interest me, but not nearly as much as them.

Maybe you'll get your wish and they will get together however. You never know. heart

I love the way your post just gets totally ignored despite the fact they keep bitching. sad Good post though.
.............ok

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
heart HARRY POTTER AND HERMIONE GRANGER FOREVER!! heart

heart LET THIS SHIP SAIL! heart

heart User Image heart
User Image
Hermione belongs to Ron! scream
Senki
I don't understand why the main male and female characters always have to end up together. And in the series which they don't, the fandom always go ahead to glue it together - it's ******** stupid. 3nodding

thats true, it does tend to happen
Yay, I am not alone in the world! biggrin I have been a loyal Hermione/Harry shipper since before I even finished the first book five years ago.
I don't think this would be a good hook-up. I really think Ron and Hermione is a better thing.
bebe13
Senki
I don't understand why the main male and female characters always have to end up together. And in the series which they don't, the fandom always go ahead to glue it together - it's ******** stupid. 3nodding

thats true, it does tend to happen

I think you're right. It's really boring when that happens. So I think they should both end up wiht someone out of they inner circle of friends. I just want it to be more interesting. When the two main characters get together, it's so predictable. BORING!!!!
SlackingMarion

I totally agree! People need to stop rooting for things that shouldn't happen.
yspbgirl0123
SlackingMarion

I totally agree! People need to stop rooting for things that shouldn't happen.

I like both. Harry/Hermione because it would be really cute. Ron/Hermione because it just works. :3

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's gonna be Hermione and Ron. Beacause throughout the whole serie of books he has been jealoux when Hermione gets a BF.

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*walks in throws up on floor and walks out*I hate Harry/Hermione *throws up again* RON/HERMIONE SHIPPER FOR LIFE!!

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*runs away!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items