Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

Harry heart Hermione

Enduring Pitcher

Well, since you said we're allowed to say it: I don't like Harry/Hermione

Simply because it would be an awkward puppet romance, and I don't like that.
However I like your topic, as it doesn't devolve into the "who will herminy end up with? Dan or Ron?" types. Rather, a ship flock.

Whatever you pair FTW ^_^ *staggers elsewhere to ramble*
I don't think that is a good pairing. I think Harry would consider Hermione as a friend than a girlfriend. Besides I think Ron and Hermione look cute together. biggrin
Cloud Riven
Well, since you said we're allowed to say it: I don't like Harry/Hermione

Simply because it would be an awkward puppet romance, and I don't like that.
However I like your topic, as it doesn't devolve into the "who will herminy end up with? Dan or Ron?" types. Rather, a ship flock.

Whatever you pair FTW ^_^ *staggers elsewhere to ramble*

Thanks
I can see him maybe getting involved in a threesome, but primarily I think Hermione and Ron are totally smittin'. Then there's the whole Harry/Cedric thing, but yeah. blaugh

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~~~~~To make EVERYTHING clear~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I have seen the movies, but before that I DID IN FACT READ THE BOOKS. Even many of my friends were surprised when it became a Ron/Hermione book ship. But, just became we {Harry/Hermione shippers} Think that this is the best couple does not mean we are delusional. stressed

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
heart User Image This Comes from His or Her Circumstances, You Go GIRL!!!!! blaugh
I switch off on pairing actually, and yeah, I'm a sucker for pairing fics..lol. One day it might be Hermione/Draco, another HG/Hp, another HG/RW, another HG/Gw, another GW/DM... well you get the drift ^^;.

Anyway..yeah. HG/HP are pretty good all the same. :3
AniMegluvgrl
heart User Image This Comes from His or Her Circumstances, You Go GIRL!!!!! blaugh
I got that from someone else sweatdrop

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
His and Her Circumstances
AniMegluvgrl
I got that from someone else sweatdrop
Either way it's awesome! domokun

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think Harry would go of the wall if he ever started dating Hermione, only Ron is stuborn enough to deal with her.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Darci Feltner
I think Harry would go of the wall if he ever started dating Hermione, only Ron is stuborn enough to deal with her.
I think that if ROn and Hermione did go out that they would break up before the first date. They argue too much for me. confused
I just think Harry and Hermione would be soo cute together. They're so supportive of each other, that's why.
Well... asking people who don't like the topic to leave defeats the purpose of finding out why they don't like the relationship, right?
If you only want to see the people who do like it, you will never understand the other point of view. perhaps I missread that part.

I don't really like the pairing of Harry and Hermione, simply because I personally don't see the chemisty in there, especially not in the books. In the movies it seems a little more pronounced, however I think that the movies, in several respects mutilate the books.

I like Hermione with Ron because they have chemistry that I can see, and I find the fact that they don't get along, but rather have simple friendship-banters to be hilarious.
After all it takes good friends to have a good fight... if they were worried about losing each other they would never fight, but they aren't really so they fight all the time.

That's my opinion. Plus they can have lots of make up sex. harhar...

In any case, I'm not really a shipper of either couple. I must say I'm a RemusxSirius fan at hart and the other couples interest me, but not nearly as much as them.

Maybe you'll get your wish and they will get together however. You never know. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff