Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

Most people hate this topic I am look of people that likes it sweatdrop
In the words of Emerson Sparts of Mugglenet, "DELUSIONAL!"
Harry heart Hermione
I'm for Herminone/Krum and Harry/Ginny. Sorry, but Harry and Hermione are too different and they are good as friends. But I also disagree with the Hermione/Ron thing. Ron's too much of an insensitive pig to be attractive to any girl. stare
...why can't everyone just accept that there is nothing and will never be anything between Harry and Hermione. J.K. made it soooo freakin clear that Harry/Hermione shippers were delusional...do people not read the books and realize that Ron and Hermione fancy each other! whoa...almost lost my cool there...hehe... sweatdrop
... Ron/Hermione is too blatantly obvious for me to like Harry/Hermione.

Besides, they remind me too much of brother and sister, and I'm not a fan of incest.

And with that, I flee >_>
Most Harry/Hermione shippers have only seen the movies, in which Ron is a complete and utter idiot (which is not true) and Harry is God and the most sensitive guy on Earth (which is also not true). If they believe that, just wait until the fifth movie comes out. If the directors do it right, their precious Harry will start to scare them then.

For those that have read the books, the reason they ship Harry/Hermione is either: A. Because Ron is a "mindless, poor, insensitive pig". Which is not true. He can be lazy, but he's not down right retarded. He cares for Hermione, and it is displayed in the books innumerable times. And who cares if he's poor? If Hermione is the all merciful, perfect goddess that most of you all seem to believe, she couldn't care less about Ron's financial status. OR B. Many people, including my family, believe that the hero (aka Harry) should get the girl (aka Hermione). Well, if this were to happen, Hermione would have been pushed aside, being downgraded to damsel in distress. I don't think Hermione fans will be too happy about that. J.K. knew this ahead of time, so she paired Harry with Ginny (which was honestly the most random pairing I have ever seen; I saw Ron/Hermione coming ever since book 1). OR, possibly even C. Ron and Hermione fight a lot. Well, what couple doesn't? There is something there between the two. Passion, emotion, whatever you want to call it. Harry and Hermione hardly fight. Or embarrass or effect each other (other than Hermione's mothering, of course). They are simply good friends.

Now, if you ship Harry/Hermione, while still liking Ron and not falling into the categories I just mentioned, I salute you and respect your opinion. I've just seen so many Harry/Hermione shippers with such petty reasons, and it is rather annoying. Otherwise, though, I am fine with it.
Nemamen
ron and hermione!!!!!...duh!

she said if you don't like this topic, leave. This topic is obviously for Harmony shippers...
Harmonic_Soul
Most Harry/Hermione shippers have only seen the movies, in which Ron is a complete and utter idiot (which is not true) and Harry is God and the most sensitive guy on Earth (which is also not true). If they believe that, just wait until the fifth movie comes out. If the directors do it right, their precious Harry will start to scare them then.

For those that have read the books, the reason they ship Harry/Hermione is either: A. Because Ron is a "mindless, poor, insensitive pig". Which is not true. He can be lazy, but he's not down right retarded. He cares for Hermione, and it is displayed in the books innumerable times. And who cares if he's poor? If Hermione is the all merciful, perfect goddess that most of you all seem to believe, she couldn't care less about Ron's financial status. OR B. Many people, including my family, believe that the hero (aka Harry) should get the girl (aka Hermione). Well, if this were to happen, Hermione would have been pushed aside, being downgraded to damsel in distress. I don't think Hermione fans will be too happy about that. J.K. knew this ahead of time, so she paired Harry with Ginny (which was honestly the most random pairing I have ever seen; I saw Ron/Hermione coming ever since book 1). OR, possibly even C. Ron and Hermione fight a lot. Well, what couple doesn't? There is something there between the two. Passion, emotion, whatever you want to call it. Harry and Hermione hardly fight. Or embarrass or effect each other (other than Hermione's mothering, of course). They are simply good friends.

Now, if you ship Harry/Hermione, while still liking Ron and not falling into the categories I just mentioned, I salute you and respect your opinion. I've just seen so many Harry/Hermione shippers with such petty reasons, and it is rather annoying. Otherwise, though, I am fine with it.

Nah, I shipped H/HR before the movies came out. mrgreen
Seishinno
...why can't everyone just accept that there is nothing and will never be anything between Harry and Hermione. J.K. made it soooo freakin clear that Harry/Hermione shippers were delusional...do people not read the books and realize that Ron and Hermione fancy each other! whoa...almost lost my cool there...hehe... sweatdrop

Excuse me, she SAID if you DON'T like this topic, then LEAVE!!!!! We DON'T appreciate people bashing our ship, you need to GROW UP...you need to just let it go..."almost lost my cool there". Almost???
Oh, and it was Emerson, the phony, who made that "delusional" crack. NOT JK. Get your facts straight. "Delusional" and proud!!!
No. Never.

Ron/Hermione - its obvious that they've liked each other since the start. They don't look good with anybody else.

Harry/Ginny - Unlike Cho, Ginny makes Harry happy. She's liked him foreverrrr, and if she wasn't shy and was herself, Harry probably would have liked her from the start too. She's also funny and she's a Weasley. I just think they're great together.

And I hate all those riddikulus pairings like Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, Ron/Harry...they all make me gag.
i think it should be ron n hermione like it's supposed to be
Vicious_Sneezes
And I hate all those riddikulus pairings like Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, Ron/Harry...they all make me gag.

I notice you specifically picked out homosexual pairings. (Just kidding, I know the books obviously don't point to those pairings. Well, except Remus/Sirius. There's nothing indicating that pairing is probable or improbable really.)

*aimed at everyone else from this point on*

I think it is SO obvious that the books are heading in a Ron/Hermione direction. Though I do have to remind everyone that they're only going to be, what, 17 in the next book? Though in canon it's heading down the Ron/Hermione path, that doesn't mean it's going to work out. And honestly, I just don't see it working out in the end.

I think Harry and Hermione are a better match, unfortunately I think they think of eachother almost as siblings.

I don't like the Harry/Ginny thing and I don't think I ever will. Though we knew Ginny had a crush on him when she was younger, and apparantly throughout her Hogwarts years, it still came off as something "out of the blue".

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
scream i don't really care about ron & hermione or ginny & harry... and i don't really care if they don't end up together...i'll shipHarry/Hermione forever..u can call anything for supporting them..it don't matter...
heart HARRY/HERMIONE FOREVER!!!! heart

User Image
DarkMagicianGirl318
scream i don't really care about ron & hermione or ginny & harry... and i don't really care if they don't end up together...i'll shipHarry/Hermione forever..u can call anything for supporting them..it don't matter...
heart HARRY/HERMIONE FOREVER!!!! heart

User Image

well said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out