Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 627 628 629 > >> >>> »|

I am look for people that like this pairing........
Please just leave a post here that says you like this pairing or not it is very simple.... mrgreen

If you don't like this topic just leave surprised

I kindly ask you not to cause any trouble for us whee and I must remind you everyone have different opinions.
Thanks
His and Her Circumstances

Here is a guild for Harry/Hermione Lovers...........
Pumpkin Pie Harmony
The guild is new and has very little topics and posts.The owner is CloudedMemories.So we are hoping to find new members

Please read this!I really hope this is true!
http://community.livejournal.com/harryhermione/1748647.html?style=mine#cutid1

Update June 21, 2010
It's been a few years since I made this thread and many things have changed. The seventh book came out and we found out that Harry is never going to end up with Ron, but just because its not going to happen. I believe that this relationship will forever live in our hearts. So I hope others can respect us as well. I welcome all to comment and I hope some new believers can join us. The guild have changed it's name to The Undershipped. All believers are encouraged to join
Thank You
-His and Her Circumstances
I don't understand why the main male and female characters always have to end up together. And in the series which they don't, the fandom always go ahead to glue it together - it's ******** stupid. 3nodding
I don't think Harry fancies Herm. She's too.. Hermione.
hmm i like it but i dont really think they'd be a good match. she's to prissy for him.
ron and hermione!!!!!...duh!
As for Hermione, I believe that she likes Ron more romantically than Harry in the books, but I believe she does like Harry for a bit more than friends, just not as much as Ron. I support Harry/Hermione. I do not believe the books support it, no. I have read the books. The thing is I am looking at the couples in the long run. I do not believe Hermione and Ron will last at all. Maybe a year at most, but they just do not seem compatible to me. I believe Hermione would then turn to Harry afterwards and realize that he is more of a mental and personality match for her. This may seem like a bit of a stretch to some, but it is the way I see it working out.

If not with Harry as stated above, I support Hermione/Krum.

Plus, Ronald is mine.
Uhm.. ew.. never going to happen.

I hate all these conclusions people come up with for pairings and couples.. they're all crazy!

Harry and Hermonie.. ugh.. that would so not work.
i think those 2 are better off as best friends, for some reason hermione and ron are a much better pair...
well theres a possiblitiy that harry/hermione will end up together.It really depends on how they feel right now hermione is kinda have feelings for ron. i donno if i like this paring but i like dan/emma paring.
Princess_angel_star
well theres a possiblitiy that harry/hermione will end up together.It really depends on how they feel right now hermione is kinda have feelings for ron. i donno if i like this paring but i like dan/emma paring.

Yeah, I think Dan and Emma look cute together xd But for the books it's Ron/Hermione heart
I don't see them ever getting together. Especially considering Harry's personality and Hermione's personality. They're friends, but not anything deeper.
RON/HERMIONE!!!!!!

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I am very much in support of Harry/Hermione!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff