Malfoys ♥

Fluffy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dapper Codger

question

How do you gauge which family is the best?

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
DA WEASLEYS! whee
S H E R L O C K E D
question

Well everyone has different reasons for thinking the family they choose is the best.
I say Malfoys because they are all from slythrin house, Narcissa is a Black and related to my favorite character Bellatrix ♥ There the most beautiful looking family and there attitude and morals are the best :>
Adams family

Fluffy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Alanleve
Adams family

LOL! Best answer ever!

Dapper Codger

Toots Boots and Hoots
S H E R L O C K E D
question

Well everyone has different reasons for thinking the family they choose is the best.
I say Malfoys because they are all from slythrin house, Narcissa is a Black and related to my favorite character Bellatrix ♥ There the most beautiful looking family and there attitude and morals are the best :>

Right, but a family is made up of several individuals, some you may like, and some you may not. How does one go about deciding?

Newbie Explorer

Weasley Is Our King!

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
S H E R L O C K E D
Toots Boots and Hoots
S H E R L O C K E D
question

Right, but a family is made up of several individuals, some you may like, and some you may not. How does one go about deciding?

Well do the people you like out way the ones you don't?
Like which family seems to be the best functioning/loyal/happy? In that case, probably the Malfoys, who, despite the fact that none of them are really good, are pretty much driven by their love for one another. Or else the Dursleys, for pretty much the same reason. They're not nice people, but they are all extremely devoted to one another.

Girl-Crazy Codger

Malfoys, obvs

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Marauders family (SHHHH , THEY'RE TOTAL BROS!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff