Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"Not my daughter, you B***H!" stressed

Snape's memories. crying

"Why Are You Worrying About You-Know-Who, You Should Worry About You-No-Poo! The Constipation Sensation That's Gripping The Nation!" rofl

"Dobby is FREE!!" whee

Ron and Hermione kiss (book scene) heart

Hermione insults and punches Draco (movie scene) cool
Any time when we actually get to see them being friends. All of the magic, the fighting, the victory wouldn't mean diddly if it weren't for the love that Harry and the others feel for each other.

Some notable examples from the films include:

- Harry and Hermione's dance in DH. I know some people saw it as a Harry/Hermione scene, but I just saw it as Harry cheering up his friend for one brief moment, because that's what you do when you care about each other.

- the scene in PoA where the Gryffindor boys are trying out those sweets

- the party in the Weasley's tent at the Quidditch Cup right before the Death Eaters rain on everyone's parade
I just like every scene where snape comes in
I can possibly choose, when Harry firsts goes on the Hogwarts express, Ron's howler.
Snape's memories and death
19 years later

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mine are:
♥The Meeting at Malfoy manor
♥Bellatrix torturing Hermione
♥Hermione drinking the polyjuice potion and taking the form of Bellatrix
♥Bellatrix and Narcissa moments
♥Harry and Draco in the forbidden forest
and last but not least
♥When Hagrid told Harry he was a wizard
'You're a wizard Harry'

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"That's my girlfriend you numpties~!" and then Hermione's little smile.

When Ron started stuttering and shook Hermione's hand instead of hugging her. COS

When Cissy asked Harry if Draco was alright.

The hand gestures that Myrtle did underwater in the prefect's bathroom while Harry was listening to the song.

"Not my daughter you b***h!"

and my ultimate favorite , because it shows us just how much of a badass Moony really is , a wolf in a sheep's clothing wink
Lupin: "Not if he thought I was the spy, Peter," said Lupin. "I assume that's why you didn't tell me, Sirius?" he said casually over Pettigrew's head.
"Forgive me, Remus," said Black.
"Not at all, Padfoot, old friend," said Lupin, who was now rolling up his sleeves. "And will you forgive me for believing you were the spy?"
"Of course," said Black, and the ghost of a grin flitted across his gaunt face. He, too, began rolling up his sleeves. "Shall we kill him together?"

Dangerous Loiterer

User Image

'Yer a wizard, Harry'.

citron trees's Princess

Shy Stylist

The greatest Harry Potter moment for me, in both book and movie, had to be when Mrs. Weasley pulled her want out and yelled, "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU b***h!" to Bellatrix.
From Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Go Mrs. Weasley.

Newbie Explorer

-Hermione slapping Harry's hand when he tries to touch the Time Turner.

-Hermione grabbing Harry's shirt while she gets tossed around on the Whomping Willow.

-Ron running and screaming in the Room of Requirements "He set the place on fire!"

-Narcissa asking Harry if Draco is still alive while she checks to see if Harry is alive.

-Harry and Hermione dancing in the tent.

-Moaning Myrtle swimming around the Perfect tube while Harry tries to figure out the golden egg.

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iKarnezar
Snape's memories.

Snape's memories made me cry so badly at the cinema. crying

Greedy Capitalist

Snape's memories.

Popular Poster

~Hermione screaming in pain

~Neville's speech

~Fenrir eating Lavender

~Whenever Draco goes "Wait until my father hears about this!"

~Dracos feet scene

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~~Sorry if there's a thread like this. I didn't really bothered looking it up.

It's simply about the greatest Harry Potter moment.

I've got two, and they're both from Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.

The first one is the flight on the hippogriff. It's so beautiful. It really takes me into another world, where magic actually does exist just by looking at it. Somehow it really moves me. I love those simple things about it, how the hippogriff touch the water, and how Harry open his arms letting the wind drift by. It can't be described how beautiful it is.

The second one is Harry's patronus. That moment when he's in the future watching himself and Sirius dying. It really shows us how much power he's capable of. It's such a powerful scene.

- Which greatest Harry Potter moment is yours? : -)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff