truepac's Bae

Bear

. . . so Happy! : D ~AsphodelWolfsbane11147

What about you?

Shameless Exhibitionist

Oh stop

What about you?

Brilliant! I'm in Slytherin myself. Knew I was meant to be, but it feels amazing all the same doesn't it? I'm still exploring but feel free to add me if you'd like. My info is in my sig. smile

Friendly Werewolf

At first I was surprised that I got Slytherin. Was definitely expecting Ravenclaw, seeing how I spend way too long thinking about how things work and constantly reading something.
Then I read the house welcoming letter and was like, OH HELL YA I LOVE SLYTHERIN.

I've earned just over 9,200 house points in just under a week. Mad house pride. cool

Friendly Werewolf

Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

Brilliant! I'm in Slytherin myself. Knew I was meant to be, but it feels amazing all the same doesn't it? I'm still exploring but feel free to add me if you'd like. My info is in my sig. smile

User Image

Shameless Exhibitionist

x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

User Image

Bahahahaha! rofl THIS! heart

Friendly Werewolf

Ariadne Regina
x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

User Image

I watched Hunger Games three times in theaters (for some reason, everyone wanted to go see it with me. What is this, I'm never popular. ): )and that part is still hilarious to me.

Bashful Noob

hufflepuff~~~~~ queenriver17687

Shameless Exhibitionist

x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina
x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

User Image

I watched Hunger Games three times in theaters (for some reason, everyone wanted to go see it with me. What is this, I'm never popular. ): )and that part is still hilarious to me.

The Hunger Games is awesome! I wouldn't mind seeing it over again. Definitely hilarious, I burst out laughing so hard lol. You know I think I'll make this part of my sign, thanks!

Friendly Werewolf

Ariadne Regina
x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina
x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

User Image

The Hunger Games is awesome! I wouldn't mind seeing it over again. Definitely hilarious, I burst out laughing so hard lol. You know I think I'll make this part of my sign, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it. :]

truepac's Bae

Bear

Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

Indeed it is Brilliant! <3

and I will definitely add you.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Oh stop
Ariadne Regina
Oh stop

What about you?

Indeed it is Brilliant! <3

and I will definitely add you.

Great!

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

Ah, another fellow Slytherin! NoxFloo22899. Add me? Maybe?

Friendly Werewolf

Ariadne Regina

Oh, and I'll send you a friend request. My info is SeerCharm17829. Is there any preferred nickname you would like?

Shameless Exhibitionist

x__Checkers
Ariadne Regina

Oh, and I'll send you a friend request. My info is SeerCharm17829. Is there any preferred nickname you would like?

Great smile No preferred nickname but you can call me Aria if you'd like. Or make up one too lol

Wheezing Fatcat

All that is gold does not glitter,

Gryffindor here...

Not all those who wander are lost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items