Welcome to Gaia! ::

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I would love to see how you made Sirius, he is my fav char and you made such a lovely work with Cissy^^
Since Lupin has been requested, Charlie Weasley or Marcus Flint.
aiduchi
I would love to see how you made Sirius, he is my fav char and you made such a lovely work with Cissy^^

Aw, thank you so much. I'm working on some of the sketches right now, so hopefully more will be up within a few hours. Sirius will be fun to draw. > u<
x Messr Moony x
Since Lupin has been requested, Charlie Weasley or Marcus Flint.

o uo I'll add them both to the list.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i r e s i a
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Oh god i'd love some James/Lily >w< OR MAYBE SIRIUS! OR JAMES II! Oh jeebus almighty i'm bombarding you with requests just do one D: I don't want this to be a burden .

Also , your art is adorable >.< PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW HANDS!

I'd be happy to add all of them to the list. c:

And all you can do is practice. It does get easier with time! Consider using your own hands for reference, it's amazing how much progress you can make that way. o uo

Thank you very much!

Thank you for the advice!

I'm actually starting to get good at this xD (I improve VEEEEERY quickly... xD )

and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I really would love seeing those characters in your style *O*
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
i r e s i a
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Oh god i'd love some James/Lily >w< OR MAYBE SIRIUS! OR JAMES II! Oh jeebus almighty i'm bombarding you with requests just do one D: I don't want this to be a burden .

Also , your art is adorable >.< PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW HANDS!

I'd be happy to add all of them to the list. c:

And all you can do is practice. It does get easier with time! Consider using your own hands for reference, it's amazing how much progress you can make that way. o uo

Thank you very much!

Thank you for the advice!

I'm actually starting to get good at this xD (I improve VEEEEERY quickly... xD )

and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I really would love seeing those characters in your style *O*

Glad to hear that my advice helped. Good for you! Just keep working hard. ♥ You can do it.

I'm excited to draw them too. o uo

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
i r e s i a
aiduchi

Aw, thank you so much. I'm working on some of the sketches right now, so hopefully more will be up within a few hours. Sirius will be fun to draw. > u<

I'll be stalking your thread for the pics heheh
and yeah you always get fun with Sirius XD

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

3nodding REMUS LUPIN!!! 3nodding
Would totally love to see James Potter and Sirius Black being their up to no good selves biggrin
Working on a few right now. c: Hopefully I'll have another posted by tonight.

Obsessive Cultist

I loved your Narcissa drawing! I don't suppose I could ask you to do one with Narcissa and Lucius, could I? whee
Sisbera
I loved your Narcissa drawing! I don't suppose I could ask you to do one with Narcissa and Lucius, could I? whee

I love Lucius and Narcissa. ♥ I'd be happy to add them to the list.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Could you draw Oliver Wood?
AgentMango
Could you draw Oliver Wood?

Oh god yes. x3 Adding him to the list!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff