Welcome to Gaia! ::

tbh my favorite scene was when molly kills bellatrix.
that was a badass scene.
In the movie my favourite scene was when Harry, Ron and Hermione were running to get to the boat house. I just found it was such a powerful scene.

In the book I think my favourite was when Harry was walking into the forest.

Original Gaian

Yes I also liked the scene where Molly Killed Bellatrix because it was amazing.
My favorite scene though is probably when Hermione drinks the Pollyjuice potion and transforms into Bellatrix.
When McGonagall made the statues move and she said she's always wanted to do that. She was so proud of herself lol

Original Gaian

Skarlett Rain
When McGonagall made the statues move and she said she's always wanted to do that. She was so proud of herself lol
I loved that part too! i love McGonagall!

Seeker

The Battle Of Hogwarts scene was my favorite. It was so intense and emotional, and the music oh gosh It made it even more emotional for me.
When they put up a shield around Hogwarts. ^_^ Such a brilliant scene. Protego Maxima, Fianto Duri, Repello Inimicum
aha wingardium leviosa!

it's leviosaaaaaaaa!

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
The DeathIy Hallows
tbh my favorite scene was when molly kills bellatrix.
that was a badass scene.
Yeah that was a good one, when she yells not my daughter you b***h before killing her. Then the scene where Mad Eyed Moody tells everyone to drink polyjuice potion and warns them it tastes like goblin piss.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Imagine Dragons Ey
Skarlett Rain

This was also my favourite part. Also when she protected Harry from Snape, in the Great Hall and started dueling with Snape. She was so motherly towards Harry and I loved that whee

Original Gaian

Mystique Ranchan
Imagine Dragons Ey
Skarlett Rain

This was also my favourite part. Also when she protected Harry from Snape, in the Great Hall and started dueling with Snape. She was so motherly towards Harry and I loved that whee
I think McGonagall was a wonderful person!
One of my absolute favorite characters from HP!
harry walking to his death, when the snitch opens and he sees his family.
it just reminds me every time of why i love the character so much.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
The final battle bit in the books just gives me this weird satisfaction. Just how Harry belittles Voldemort is great.

As for the movie.... Snape's memories.

Devoted Seeker

12,825 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Ron's jealousy (neckles horrocrux is destroyed) both in the book and the movie.

Diamond Bear

in the book, neville's speech is awesome bc he basically tells voldemort to stfu. the movie didn't make it as powerful as it was.
however, i did like the scene in the movie where the trio is walking to the boathouse and just weaving through all the battles and fighting, and it's all chaos and magic...that was intense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff