Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
These are amazing and made my day. Just sayin'.

1. If you're taking geometry and you get a picture of an equilateral triangle with an inscribed circle, and the question asks you to label it... Here's what you do:
-Label the entire picture "The Deathly Hallows
-Label the inscribed circle "The Resurrection Stone"
-Label the equilateral triangle "The Cloak of Invisibility"
-Label the vertical line of symmetry within the equaliateral triangle "The Elder Wand"

2. When you ask to leave the classroom to go to the bathroom, instead say "I need to pay a visit to the Chamber of Secrets".

3. If you ever hear a ticking noise...start singing "Snape. Snape. Severus Snape." etc. (See how many people join in xD)

Well, I started you off. Do you guys have any others? biggrin
At my school, a lot of the times we use Scan-tron sheets when taking tests. There are directions on them, and they include "make a dark mark." One of these days, if I really am ******** to the point where there is no chance of me passing a test, I'm filling in those bubbles to do just that.

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lol me and a bunch of my friends started doing that it was lunch and my watch started beeoing so i went"Snape Snape Severus Snap" really quietly then one of my friends jumed up and yelled 'DUMBLEDORE!" then sat back down and a other friend went
"RON! RON RON WEASLY! by the time me and a girl called Willa Smith were going "snap harry snape harry snape harry!"
then she went biggrin UMBLEDORE!" and sat down again
then we walked outside still singing that and my friend Alison ran away shouting I DON"T KNOW THEM!
then the girl doing rons part yelled out I FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE TICKING ITS A PINT BOMB! and chucked snow at us then we all sand voldemorts part and i made up a parody for it "D
wanna hear it? yeah? good?
*clears throat*
Call the creeper Voldemort,
tell you why his heads as bald as a pimkin pie!
if your a mudbloog he will kill you there
cuz he has a wand and says
they call me
VOldemort voldemort ohh voldy voldy voldy VOLDEMORT!
dududu xd
heart
jayfeatherrules
lol me and a bunch of my friends started doing that it was lunch and my watch started beeoing so i went"Snape Snape Severus Snap" really quietly then one of my friends jumed up and yelled 'DUMBLEDORE!" then sat back down and a other friend went
"RON! RON RON WEASLY! by the time me and a girl called Willa Smith were going "snap harry snape harry snape harry!"
then we walked outside still singing that and my friend Alison ran away shouting I DON"T KNOW THEM!
then the girl doing rons part yelled out I FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE TICKING ITS A PINT BOMB! and chucked snow at us then we all sand voldemorts part and i made up a parody for it "D heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface
*clears throat*
they call me
dududu xd

Fashionable Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
less_than_angelic
At my school, a lot of the times we use Scan-tron sheets when taking tests. There are directions on them, and they include "make a dark mark." One of these days, if I really am ******** to the point where there is no chance of me passing a test, I'm filling in those bubbles to do just that.

YES! I approve! xD

I have a class that I have 120% in and I can completely bomb the final, so I am totally doing that! ^_^

Fashionable Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
jayfeatherrules
then the girl doing rons part yelled out I FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE TICKING ITS A PINT BOMB! and chucked snow at us then we all sand voldemorts part and i made up a parody for it "D
*clears throat*
they call me
dududu xd

OMG. Pure win! You get invisible cookies! ^_^

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Whenever every one in our class starts having a really loud argument, me and my friends are always like "Guys, guys, guys..." and then we start singing Hermione can't Draw.

Fashionable Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
That_Slytherin_Girl
Whenever every one in our class starts having a really loud argument, me and my friends are always like "Guys, guys, guys..." and then we start singing Hermione can't Draw.

That is amazing. I might just have to start doing that with my friends. xD

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mozzaria
jayfeatherrules
*clears throat*
they call me
dududu xd

OMG. Pure win! You get invisible cookies! ^_^

lol YAY! *eats invisable cookie and drinks invisable milk* nom nom nom nom!!
very sad when i know HP was end!!

Melodious Mage

12,800 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'd true these if I was in school...but the ticking...hehehehe.
Hey, whenever we finish a test, I quote Ron to my friends. Guess what I say?
Tap your pen(cil) during class. See how many people start doing the mysterious ticking noise. By me? Half the class, which is odd considering only a quarter of them have seen it. The rest know it from me and the other 25%.
XD my friend just said to the chamber of secrets one

Professor can I go to the Chamber of secrets

Huh?

I need to fight the basilisk... in my pants

XD

Fashionable Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Galia Okelani
XD my friend just said to the chamber of secrets one

Professor can I go to the Chamber of secrets

Huh?

I need to fight the basilisk... in my pants

XD

WIN!!! xD

Interesting Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I've sat down in math class and have done Arithmancy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games