Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dumbles :B
[Frankly squish names irk me most of the time. I'd rather just called it Dumbledore's Man. >>

Thank you, Marlena, for that...witty observation.]
*blink*whoa!Do you expect us to read ALL that?It's really long you know.Make a summary or something about it.It more worth-reading you know?
Considering a single chapter in Harry Potter is longer than anything we've put up on the front page, I should hope it wasn't too much trouble to read.
No one's forcing you to read anything, supersmartgirl. Why should the thread have to be adjusted to meet your needs?

I feel the sudden need to say the word 'irony.' Odd.

But beyond that......

Halbus, Albarry, SCARSANDWRINKLES.

Hahahaha. Joking with the last one. ;D

Ohohoh.

Geriatric Snitches.

rofl

Yeah. Don't hurt me, Ty. But I like that one. Geriatric Snitches. xD

Or: From Cradle to Grave. (Reffering to cradle and grave robbing jokes)

Oh so many fun names with Harry/Albus. O_O But I mean them good naturedly.

I mean, seriously, Ronks? Remus/Tonks, it RONKS!

I love that one as well. It's fun to make fun of a pairing, especially if you support it.
[Oh please, I've been mocking Wolfstar (and it's fanbase) for years. Geriatric Snitches it is.

Ronks > Wotcher!Wolvie]
[Like Moody/Tonks, this is one of those pairings that won't have the "OMG!yoaifangrls all over it.]

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Auror Harry James Potter
[Like Moody/Tonks, this is one of those pairings that won't have the "OMG!yoaifangrls all over it.]

Again, though, I count that as a blessing -- better to be empty than filled with stupidfaces. XP
*Rubs the back of his neck* Except for all the people that come in to tell us that they just don't get this pairing and make comments about Dumbledore being old.

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Those we can just ignore. XD

*Goes to pester Kitty to fix up her drabble so they can post it in the Dumbledore/Harry livejournal community*

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Legal Bump*

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You know, if Aberforth is only three years younger than Dumbles and still fit enough to ******** his goats, I fail to see where it's all that difficult to understand that Dumbledore is too old to screw Harry.

Stupid, shallow fangirls and their 'eww, hes 2 old 4 harry' crap. stare The beard makes for good, giggle-making sex when it falls on Harry's face. xp

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Quote:

Even at fourteen, Harry seemed quite smitten with his headmaster:

Harry scanned the table more carefully. Tiny little Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, was sitting on a large pile of cushions beside Professor Sprout, the Herboloy teacher, whose hat was askew over her flyaway gray hair. She was talking to Professor Sinistra of the Astronomy department. On Professor Sinistra's other right was the sallow-faced, hook-nosed, greasy-haired Potions Master Snape – Harry's least favorite person at Hogwarts...
...in the very center of the table, sat Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster, his sweeping silver hair and beard shining in the candlelight, his magnificent deep green robes embroidered with many stars and moons. The tips of Dumbledore's long, thin fingers were together and he was resting his chin upon them, staring up at the ceiling through his half-moon spectacles as though lost in thought.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, page 175

I'm not a fan of this pairing, I see their relationship as non romantic, but this made me shake me my head. Since when is a description of someone...count towards thier liking them in a "smitten" way? I like that passage-I can picture Dumbledor doing that in my head.

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
rolleyes
L.i.t.e.r.a.t.e
Quote:

Even at fourteen, Harry seemed quite smitten with his headmaster:

Harry scanned the table more carefully. Tiny little Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, was sitting on a large pile of cushions beside Professor Sprout, the Herboloy teacher, whose hat was askew over her flyaway gray hair. She was talking to Professor Sinistra of the Astronomy department. On Professor Sinistra's other right was the sallow-faced, hook-nosed, greasy-haired Potions Master Snape – Harry's least favorite person at Hogwarts...
...in the very center of the table, sat Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster, his sweeping silver hair and beard shining in the candlelight, his magnificent deep green robes embroidered with many stars and moons. The tips of Dumbledore's long, thin fingers were together and he was resting his chin upon them, staring up at the ceiling through his half-moon spectacles as though lost in thought.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, page 175

I'm not a fan of this pairing, I see their relationship as non romantic, but this made me shake me my head. Since when is a description of someone...count towards thier liking them in a "smitten" way? I like that passage-I can picture Dumbledor doing that in my head.

@@ Wow. I was attempting to be funny about it -- as the passage beneath that quote was blatantly doing.

I merely wanted to address the fact that Harry used quite a few lines of description for Dumbledore -- something he doesn't do for many other characters, except perhaps for complicated figures like Moody's. Dumbledore could easily be described in a single sentence, I thought it was somewhat sweet that Harry blathered on about him.

Get a sense of humor, please? >>

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I didn't know you were making a joke-sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff