Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 15, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't think Draco is an important character anymore. Who he ends up with if anyone is of no consequence to me. I pitty the dumb girl who falls for him though. Hes a petty, evil, little b***h.
draco is hogwarts pimp
he has been with every gilr pretty much except for thoes mud bloods. eck!
I think Draco will end up with Hermione.

Invisible Explorer

15,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
luna1221
Who do you think Draco will end up with, Pansy or some other Slytherin girl that will be added to the sixth book, well at least another name of a girl. I'm not too sure, him and Pansy have a strong relationship, but he still doesn't seem too...faithful.

Oh and I was wondering what you thought of Pansy in the third movie, I hope you all saw her, she's beautiful, but she doesn't really have a pug face like JK describes, I think she's really kewl, what do you think?

I never saw pansy as hte dumb blonde everyone makes her out to be. The girl in the movie was more what i imagened. Though I don't see her and Draco last, accept when its an arranged marriage.

I do see Draco and Ginny get together, stop the fued between the Malfoy's and the Weasley's and fighting together against Voldemort. And if they can't stop the fued, Draco would still follow his heart *I know this is to much to ask but I will always support Draco/Ginny*

And if that doesn't happen, then Draco will evently find a girl that's not a deatheater, who will love him and accept him for who he is
well, I kind of think we'll never know that. not everybody meets the love of their life in school .
Dimona
Personally I don't think Draco is too faithful to Pansy. To me he seems like one who would be a pimp. 3nodding

I agree
I think he will end up with Hermione Granger!!
Well, I think I'll be Pansy.....but I really do want Hermione/Draco...I find that extremely amusing. But...nice. We'll see soon.
i am sure that Hermione and draco will be together i was told in the new harry potter book that draco changes sides he joines up with harry.

Invisible Explorer

15,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
marina_waters
i am sure that Hermione and draco will be together i was told in the new harry potter book that draco changes sides he joines up with harry.

yuk, it makes me sick that you all pair Draco up with the mudblood he hates / hated whatever ythe next book says. They just don't mix
bowtruckle
Since the fourth book I knew Draco liked Hermione.. 3nodding

yeh i think so to. if you haven't read this fan fiction its about hermione and draco. i think its really awsome. the site is www.potterkind.isluckly.com
Draco is my favorite Harry Potter character. So evil and corrupt. ^_^
ME!! ha ha ha!

Yeah I WISH!
nah i'm just kidding
*Shrugs* i really don't know,
I just can't really see him and ginny together, but you know that is just me!
Evilazn101
bowtruckle
Since the fourth book I knew Draco liked Hermione.. 3nodding
i totally agree!

how could you tell?
Personally, I think he'll end up with Pansy.

Now, before the Pansy-hating Draco fangirls attack me, let me explain. gonk Pansy is not a clingy Draco fangirl. In case you didn't notice, he sucks up to her; remember in the third book how he made his injury (from Buckbeak) even worse while he was around Pansy? That seems to be him sucking up to her, not the other way around.

I think they've probably known each other for a while, perhaps since they were little (Pansy is obviously a high-class pureblood like Draco, seeing as he wouldn't associate himself with anything much less).

Also, I don't think Draco is about to go off and date a Muggle-born (Hermione), seeing as he's been raised to believe they're inferior; I don't think he's going to end up with Ginny either. It just doesn't seem logical. The Malfoys and Weasleys hate each other, and I don't think Draco or Ginny is going to betray their family that way. sweatdrop

On the subject of Pansy's looks, I think she should be quite pretty. Pug-faced could mean she has an up-turned nose. It doesn't mean she's butt ugly. Remember people, the HP series is from Harry's POV (mostly), and we all know he's biased against Slytherins. xd

So yeah, that's my two cents. It sucks, but eh. -waves little D/P flag and skips off-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff