Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Draco and...

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 15, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Who do you think Draco will end up with, Pansy or some other Slytherin girl that will be added to the sixth book, well at least another name of a girl. I'm not too sure, him and Pansy have a strong relationship, but he still doesn't seem too...faithful.

Oh and I was wondering what you thought of Pansy in the third movie, I hope you all saw her, she's beautiful, but she doesn't really have a pug face like JK describes, I think she's really kewl, what do you think?
luna1221
Oh and I was wondering what you thought of Pansy in the third movie, I hope you all saw her, she's beautiful, but she doesn't really have a pug face like JK describes, I think she's really kewl, what do you think?

you have a good point about her looks. it wasnt very pig faced. I believe he will end up with Pansy or Ginny (my friends got me thinking Ginny cause its like Romeo and Juillet and the forbidin love; i probley sound corny)
I posted for gold.

I really couldn't care less about some malicious fictional character's 'love' life.
Since the fourth book I knew Draco liked Hermione.. 3nodding
Personally I don't think Draco is too faithful to Pansy. To me he seems like one who would be a pimp. 3nodding
Ginny! It has to be crying its just the fact that they're from two different worlds. Its like Romeo and Juliet, it just works cause its just does.
I want him to end up in an unhappy life, only because he's evil and I hate him. domokun
i don't think he'll end up with anyone oO bad guys are usually always loners. it could be pansy, but i think that she'd rather be some kind of help, like crabbe & goyle, and that he doesn't really feel something for her/just uses her.

and yeah, pansy looks better than described. just like draco, hermione,... which is a funny thing, because i can remember something about saying sirius = handsome... rolleyes can change in movie 4, though.
I don't want to be the typical slash fangirl, but I think he should end up with Harry. Yes, leaving now.

l3rokenPrince's Princess

He'll end up with whomever he wants to end up with, that is unless he's too weak minded to stand up to his father. Then, he'll be with whomever his father wants him to be with. But whatever the outcome...it won't be Pansy. Eww, come one now, she's basically just a Draco fangirl, nobody says he likes her back. She probably asked him to the Yule Ball in forth year. whee
luna1221
Who do you think Draco will end up with, Pansy or some other Slytherin girl that will be added to the sixth book, well at least another name of a girl. I'm not too sure, him and Pansy have a strong relationship, but he still doesn't seem too...faithful.

Ok, first of all, JK gets to describe the characters, not the casting director. The way the actress looks doesn't change the character, it just means they put acting talent before physical accuracy. JK gets the final say, and the books say she has a pug face. She might outgrow it... she hasn't yet. JK can't be wrong about the way her characters look, but the movie can.

Also, I think we can safely assume Pansy likes Draco, but it doesn't say anywhere that they are actually a couple. They went to the ball together, but people have to stop assuming going to one dance makes two characters a couple. It doesn't.
OffSide7
luna1221

Ok, first of all, JK gets to describe the characters, not the casting director. The way the actress looks doesn't change the character, it just means they put acting talent before physical accuracy. JK gets the final say, and the books say she has a pug face. She might outgrow it... she hasn't yet. JK can't be wrong about the way her characters look, but the movie can.

Also, I think we can safely assume Pansy likes Draco, but it doesn't say anywhere that they are actually a couple. They went to the ball together, but people have to stop assuming going to one dance makes two characters a couple. It doesn't.

Amen 3nodding
i want him to end up with Harry, but i dont think that would ever happen crying ....but if not Harry i could see him with Ginny.

I dont like Pansy so i really hope they dont get together..really REALLY hope they dont sweatdrop
bowtruckle
Since the fourth book I knew Draco liked Hermione.. 3nodding
i totally agree!
luna1221

Do you honestly expect the actress to look like Pansy does in the book? So far, they've raped Harry's eyes and scar, McGonagall's glasses, Dudley and Petunia's blond hair, Hermione's bookwormishness, and other things I can't think of at the moment. stare

And I don't know how I feel about Draco's "lovelife." He might fall in love and he might not. He really is only a minor character (he only appears on occasion to make Harry miserable and the story doesn't really focus on his personal life) and he may not end up with a girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff