Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Cleric

9,165 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
I've written quite a few fanfics on Harry Potter, but I haven't done any role plays, thus far. But it would be ever so lovely if I could have the chance! heart ( Hopefully, if I do get a shot at Role-playing, I'll be good enough whee )
I used to role play and then I slowly fizzled out of that. Those were the good old days haha. I think I used to role play as Narcissa Malfoy on one site. That was actually interesting. I kind of wish I remembered the website....I enjoyed role playing, but I don't know if I would anymore.

I've also read fanfiction for years now and I LOVE it. It's a nice way to read things that you wish had happened in the books. I've written a few fanfiction pieces as well, but I've never finished them. I get inspired and write a few chapters, but then I quit.

Bashful Genius

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I read fanfiction a lot, and I roleplay too.

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

I was an avid roleplayer, as well as reader. I kind of stopped roleplaying because of college and work..--really had to set my priorities straight. sweatdrop But now I'm back, trying hard to get the spark back again.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I roleplay wink

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I roleplay every so often, and I plan on writing fanfiction. I just made a fanfiction account like, last week. emotion_awesome So far I've been reading a lot of them, but I haven't started one yet. sweatdrop

Married Werewolf

I always think I would like to write fanfiction, but I am not much of a writer. As for roleplaying, I just lose interest too easily.

Shameless Exhibitionist

My friends and I RP an OOC Harry Potter themed family all the time.

We're actually looking for a male to RP Draco Malfoy.

Just be aware its very OOC over all though still HP themed.
I read fanfiction if its well written, but I have never tried writing for Harry Potter because I'm not 100% convinced I can do all of the characters enough justice with my writing. So I'm happy to let other people in this fandom who do a good job of it write away, while I will stick to writing about fandoms and characters I know well enough from writing them before.

Greedy Capitalist

Every RP I join dies :/

Although there was one where I had to leave because I made a mean joke that crossed the line a bit ^^;

Desirable Lunatic

ShiShaGoes
I try to write fanfiction but I'm an epic failure.
I write a few chapters and then suddenly lose the ability to write.
I just can't seem turn my thoughts into written words.

This happens to me all the time. :/

Me and my friends would always RP. They never went by the story-line.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/dark-ascension-lit-adv-harry-potter-rp-accepting/t.82003407_1/?_gaia_t_=7562#5

This is my link to my new HP Literate to Advanced Literate level role play! Please check it out! I have just started recruiting. Any questions, please feel free to ask me!

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"I wish we could close all the miscellaneous dying Harry Potter roleplays and then just all get together in the same one." :/
User Image
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"I wish we could close all the miscellaneous dying Harry Potter roleplays and then just all get together in the same one." :/
User Image

I can agree on this, Earl Grey.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"And I don't care who's RP it is and who runs it, at this point we just need to get the active RPers together."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces