Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been a year since Deathly Hallows Part 2. What do you think of the fandom's current status?

Still going strong. 0.51234567901235 51.2% [ 83 ]
Comes and goes in waves. 0.38271604938272 38.3% [ 62 ]
Fading out. 0.067901234567901 6.8% [ 11 ]
Dying. 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 971 972 973 > >> >>> »|

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
Speaking of the Lestranges, I think Rabastan is going to have a good role in what happens, I mean, its not like he's a Lestrange for no reason.

Yeah, I agree.
With Fenrir also, she adds these characters in for a reason, they must have some great signifigance, otherwise what would be the point?
Oh, I like Fenrir, even though he's a horrible, horrible beastie-man beast beastie beast--..I should probably stop before he comes and slaughters me. But again, I agree with you, all of her charactors have purpose, they woulden't just add another Lestrange or a blood-hungry Werewolf for no reason.

With Fenrir he's quite a risky character, I mean I don't doubt he'd kill Voldemort himself if he could ...
Without the Dark Lord I don't think Fenrir would be able to "hunt" as much as he does now, I suspect he gets some sort of coverage or something in return for serving the Dark Lord.

Yeah. Sounds most likely.
I mean both of them are using each other, Fenrir using Voldemort so he is able to kill and hunt more, while Voldemort is using Fenrir as an ally to help defeat enemies of the Death Eaters and such.
That sounds like a fair trade, they both have something the other needs, I doubt the Dark Lord enjoys having to employ a "halfbreed" but hey, its an advantage.
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
Oh, I like Fenrir, even though he's a horrible, horrible beastie-man beast beastie beast--..I should probably stop before he comes and slaughters me. But again, I agree with you, all of her charactors have purpose, they woulden't just add another Lestrange or a blood-hungry Werewolf for no reason.

With Fenrir he's quite a risky character, I mean I don't doubt he'd kill Voldemort himself if he could ...
Without the Dark Lord I don't think Fenrir would be able to "hunt" as much as he does now, I suspect he gets some sort of coverage or something in return for serving the Dark Lord.

I mean both of them are using each other, Fenrir using Voldemort so he is able to kill and hunt more, while Voldemort is using Fenrir as an ally to help defeat enemies of the Death Eaters and such.
That sounds like a fair trade, they both have something the other needs, I doubt the Dark Lord enjoys having to employ a "halfbreed" but hey, its an advantage.

Yeah & I'm sure Fenrir isn't too happy either, seeing as he despises wizards and all.

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

Yeah & I'm sure Fenrir isn't too happy either, seeing as he despises wizards and all.
I have a feeling there will be some sort of showdown between Fenrir and Remus Lupin at the end, but then again I also think that Peter Pettigrew is going to be caught and exploited for his knowledge.
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

I have a feeling there will be some sort of showdown between Fenrir and Remus Lupin at the end, but then again I also think that Peter Pettigrew is going to be caught and exploited for his knowledge.

I thought Remus & Fenrir would have a big one-on-one battle.
But then I thought that with Aragog and the Basilisk. XD
I think Peter will be the one surviving marauder, for some reason ...

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

XD Aw I wish that would have happened, I'd pay good money to see those two go at it. You might be right on that last note, I mean if all of the marauders snuff it..I don't know, it just seems weird for them to all be dead before they even hit fifty.
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

XD Aw I wish that would have happened, I'd pay good money to see those two go at it. You might be right on that last note, I mean if all of the marauders snuff it..I don't know, it just seems weird for them to all be dead before they even hit fifty.

I think Peter will survive because his death wont be so tragic. I mean James & Sirius' death would upset Harry, along with Remus, but Pettigrew I doubt would cause pain if he died.

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

I think Peter will survive because his death wont be so tragic. I mean James & Sirius' death would upset Harry, along with Remus, but Pettigrew I doubt would cause pain if he died.
Very true, with all due respect to Peter, I bet Bartemius Crouch got more people upset than he would if he died.
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

Very true, with all due respect to Peter, I bet Bartemius Crouch got more people upset than he would if he died.

3nodding

I think the Golden Trio will survive also.
If Harry died, there would be no real ending, because everything is usually from Harry's point of view & also, Ron and Hermione would be too grief stricken to give a proper ending to the book.

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

3nodding

If Harry died, there would be no real ending, because everything is usually from Harry's point of view & also, Ron and Hermione would be too grief stricken to give a proper ending to the book.
True, plus I can't see a chapter about Harry's funeral. It just doesn't seem logical.
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

3nodding

True, plus I can't see a chapter about Harry's funeral. It just doesn't seem logical.

I agree.
Swapping the narration at the end would just seem weird anyway, like Ron's point of view on the funeral ... ?
We've grown accustomed to Harry, it would be odd to change it.

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

3nodding

I agree.
Swapping the narration at the end would just seem weird anyway, like Ron's point of view on the funeral ... ?
Yeah, plus all the Potter fans would start a greif-stricken revolt and refuse to buy anymore Potter stuff.
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

3nodding

I agree.
Yeah, plus all the Potter fans would start a greif-stricken revolt and refuse to buy anymore Potter stuff.

That would make me laugh.

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

3nodding

I agree.

Oh me too, bunch of protests, but atleast there would be plenty of room at the next movie premire. :]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

I agree.

Oh me too, bunch of protests, but atleast there would be plenty of room at the next movie premire. :]

I'd love to go to the premiere!
I could imagine some of the die-hard fans taking it to the government or something. xD

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen
[ Adolf Hitler ]
Aiswen

I agree.

I'd love to go to the premiere!
I could imagine some of the die-hard fans taking it to the government or something. xD
Oh I would too. AHA xD they get a thousand signatures on a petition to re-write the seventh book.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff