Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

I don't care for Umbridge.

Quotable Sex Symbol

scream Flitch (or how ever it's spelled) has to be the most useless in the hole movie... sweatdrop
I hope someone else agrees whee

Wheezing Lunatic

I screamed and cheered louder than anyone else in the theater when Bellatrix died.
I don't really like Crabbe or Goyle. Seriously useless.

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Harry. I don't like Harry. He felt...bland. I liked him better when he was abused..atleast he had character then instead being a stupid tool..

Newbie Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
you know who I really don't like Harry! lol. Hermione can get on your nerves, I understand, but I love her too. And Malfoy is THE BEST!!!

Assimilated Borg

I don't see why people can not like Hermione. Sure she can be bossy at times. She's an only child remember. That is why she is used to getting her own way.

I did not like Kretcher. It is his fault Sirius Black died.(well he was part of it)

Aunt Marge is a b***h and a half but Umbridge is some crazed PMS or monopause b***h. Probably never got laid.

Uncle Vernon(Vermon) is also annoying.
JAMES POTTER....I hate him so much I mean I really really really hate him.
Ron annoyed the hell out of me through the whole series, I just wanted to punch him so bad.
Umbridge pissed me off, that pink wearing toad (although I want those blood quills)
Harry pissed me off because he became such a bland, hero-type charachter which really did annoy me

Tipsy Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

honestly, i love ginny! there's nothing wrong with her but hermione, yeah, she's bit of a problem. like when she had harry's firebolt taken away, that's when i disliked her most. now the characters that i really dislike would be snape and draco. i was somewhat happy when snape died and i kinda wish draco would've been killed off too.

~D.l3.

Tipsy Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Inkmind
I screamed and cheered louder than anyone else in the theater when Bellatrix died.

User Image

lol. i was the only one in my theater screaming "nooooooooo". it was a sad moment in my world :'(

~D.l3.

3,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Remus Moony J Lupin
I hate Peter Pettigrew, Dolores Umbridge, the Malfoys, Bellatrix, Greyback, and Cornelius Fudge. Quite a few of those people have a special degree of loathing attached to them because of things they did to characters I like.
And since I am counting hatred based on offenses against my favorite characters, I'll add Dolohov to that list too.

I see a lot of Ginny hate here, but I have a hard time seeing why. I mean, her attitude toward Fleur was a bit annoying, but I tend to think that Veela bring that out in women almost as much as they bring out the lustful side in men.

Um...it's because she is a boring, flat, barely two-dimensional fangirl whose "character" we are supposed to adore, yet other characters who act the way she does get bashed and crucified. For instance, we are supposed to see Cho as unreasonable when she gets jealous of Hermione, but Ginny being jealous of little Gabrielle is supposed to be "cute" and shows us how much she "loves" Harry. Or, Zacharias Smith is a douchebag for badmouthing Harry, but Ginny can say as many nasty and rude things as she wants to Ron or Hermione, but that doesn't make her a b***h, it just makes her "spunky." Rowling certainly didn't hold back on the double standards with Ginny, and the fact that the Gin-Bot was shoved down everyone's throats to the point of suffocation didn't win her any points in my book, either. Ginny is only there because Rowling wanted Harry to marry into the Weasleys, which makes me believe that she wrote this pairing merely to fulfill some weird romantic fantasy. Sort of like Bella Swan's role in the Twilight books, but at least Stephanie Meyer had the cajones to actually admit it.

One character I started out liking but ended up hating was Tonks. IMO, the relationship with Remus ruined any potential she had as a character. Remus/Tonks made even less sense than Harry/Ginny, not to mention that Rowling completely pulled this pairing out of her a**--but then, she did that with a lot of things in the last two books. In HBP Tonks was a whining, pathetic mess, and in DH, she gave birth to Teddy and got killed. Ugh, it ticks me off.

I also don't like Molly. I think she's overbearing and can be quite rude, and always has to stick her nose into everyone else's business. She is the last person I would want as a mother-in-law.

I don't like Snape because he bullies children, any decent school would fire a teacher for treating students the way he does. Same with Umbridge. I don't care for Dumbledore because he left Harry to be abused by the Dursleys, and I really don't care how anyone wants to justify it, child abuse is chiild abuse.

Wheezing Lunatic

Digital3lackout
Inkmind

User Image

lol. i was the only one in my theater screaming "nooooooooo". it was a sad moment in my world :'(

~D.l3.

How could you possibly like belatrix?

Tipsy Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Inkmind
Digital3lackout
Inkmind

User Image

~D.l3.

lol i just love her. she's my favorite character within the whole series.

Wheezing Lunatic

Digital3lackout
Inkmind
Digital3lackout
Inkmind

User Image

~D.l3.

lol i just love her. she's my favorite character within the whole series.

You seem nice so I'm going to forgive you.
My favorite characters go in this order:
Sirius Black
Dobby
Lupin, Snape, Hermoine, Harry all tie

Now you see why I dislike belatrix

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Umbridge, yup she is up there. skin breaks out to form words appearing on my hand, ouch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff