Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll admit, Hermione gets on my nerves sometimes. She seems stuck-up.

And I don't like Ginny when she got all jealous over Fleur.

Divorced Divorcee

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Why does hermy get on your nerves??

I simply cannot stand Ginny Weasley.

Ginny in the books is just a annoying little girl who has the looks and body but no brains. I love red heads with a passion, so that is her only redeeming quality. She only loved Harry at first because of his popularity, and good looks. It took her forever to love him for who he was.
likeawolf
Why does hermy get on your nerves??

I simply cannot stand Ginny Weasley.

Ginny in the books is just a annoying little girl who has the looks and body but no brains. I love red heads with a passion, so that is her only redeeming quality. She only loved Harry at first because of his popularity, and good looks. It took her forever to love him for who he was.

I just don't like how Hermione seems to know the answer to everything. And I don't like her bossy attitude.

I agree about Ginny. But I don't think she's annoying, she's just a bit of a tomboy, but I had more respect for her when she and Harry weren't in a relationship, cause then it seemed she didn't really care whether Harry like her or not, now it looks like she never really got over her crush over him.

Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fudge.
Even before he went anti-Dumbledore/Harry, I thought he was annoying.
Not sure why, I just dislike his character design. (He's the only character I dislike..)

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
I dislike Draco (that little-), and Ginny. I didn't like how she suddenly became so awesome and beautiful that even Slytherins thought she was hot. xP
Yeah, Hermione I don't like as much as the other two in the Trio. I can see why people would place her on such a pedestal, but I found her annoying at times.

EDIT: And how could I forget Umbridge? burning_eyes

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
I guess the character I dislike the most is Umbridge. Actually, dislike is being nice. The truth is I downright loathe her.

I also don't like Ginny too much (though it's more that I dislike the pairing of Harry x Ginny).

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Harry and Sirius were a bit annoying in the 5th book. Other than that, Wormtail, Rita Skeeter and Umbridge.

Married Werewolf

I hate Peter Pettigrew, Dolores Umbridge, the Malfoys, Bellatrix, Greyback, and Cornelius Fudge. Quite a few of those people have a special degree of loathing attached to them because of things they did to characters I like.
And since I am counting hatred based on offenses against my favorite characters, I'll add Dolohov to that list too.

I see a lot of Ginny hate here, but I have a hard time seeing why. I mean, her attitude toward Fleur was a bit annoying, but I tend to think that Veela bring that out in women almost as much as they bring out the lustful side in men.

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ron actually tends to annoy me.
Draco does because of obvious reasons. Not just because he hates Harry Potter but because he seems to dwell on hatred itself.
Moaning Mirtle [spelling] is one of the characters that annoyed me the most.
Snape kind of creeped me out. At least he did in the movies but he's perfect for his house.
This list could probably go on now that I think about it.

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dolores Umbridge evil
every time she would appear in the book i just wanted to break it.
Delores. Definitely.

Profitable Prophet

That Pyro Axel
EDIT: And how could I forget Umbridge? burning_eyes

Lady Psychic
I guess the character I dislike the most is Umbridge. Actually, dislike is being nice. The truth is I downright loathe her.

Ayane-Ne
Dolores Umbridge evil
every time she would appear in the book i just wanted to break it.

rainBow-dren
Delores. Definitely.

neutral

I cannot comprehend this. Of course she is the mayor in bitchtown, but an awesome character, surely?

- - - -

Lavender Brown makes me want to puke.
The only character that comes to mind that I couldn't stand all the times that I read Harry Potter was the annoying and completely b***h Umbridge. In ways she was just as evil as Voldemort.

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
I don't really like Ron. The way he is fickle about being Harry's friend. Like in fourth year, and then in seventh year, even tho seventh year was mostly the locket. And I do understand where he's coming from, being in the shadows of Harry's greatness; and being the youngest son...

But still, he's really kinda annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces