Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's the place to squee about who's hot and who's not! xd sweatdrop

Any other thread of this nature will get sent to Celebrities. Because, ya know, what Daniel looks like really doesn't have anything to do with Harry Potter.
I love you. heart Now we won't have anymore OMG TEH SEX threads.
Serenichi
I disagree. Although there should hopefully be at least a little less of those topics.

And to start it off, Hermione is the seks. Especially at the ball in GoF. heart heart heart
Serenichi

If not less, I'll have an excuse to move them. wink

Now, back on topic: Sean Biggerstaff...mmmm..... whee
I love you. Will you have my children? gonk
Calluna
Serenichi

If not less, I'll have an excuse to move them. wink

Hold up, hold up. There's a character called Sean Biggerstaff?! WHeRE?!oneeleven! *takes out stack of HP books*
Er...Sirius Black, obviously, during his time at Hogwarts. That's all I have to say about the matter
Neville gonk he's so sweet
Diggory. I love a man in uniform. heart
Calluna
Any other thread of this nature will get sent to Celebrities. Because, ya know, what Daniel looks like really doesn't have anything to do with Harry Potter.

Calluna

confused

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Arislan
Calluna

Calluna

confused

I think Calluna's point is that since people are going to do it anyway, we might as well have a sticky for it, but if anyone makes a duplicate of the sticky, it will be moved.

On topic: Remus John Lupin is teh secks. heart
The secks? Is this some sort of American slang? Okay whatever haha...ermm...tom felton is hot...and the dude who played oliver wood...emma watson will be very pretty. Snape...sexy in fanfics dontcha think?
Mister Dragyn
Hold up, hold up. There's a character called Sean Biggerstaff?! WHeRE?!oneeleven! *takes out stack of HP books*

NEH? no... actor.
I heart you. Thank you!! No more constant: dans hott!!!111

*dies*

I prefer Rupert Grint thank ya very mucho. He is mine *hiss* And David Thewlis it teh secks too *nods*
NEVILLE! ::bouncing up and down in computer chair:: NEVILLENEVILLENEVILLENEVILLENEVILLENEVILLENEVILLENEVILLE ::chair falls over:: Ow.... Neville...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff