Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carla Cohan
The secks? Is this some sort of American slang? Okay whatever haha...ermm...tom felton is hot...and the dude who played oliver wood...
3nodding Tom Felton & Sean Biggerstaff= heart xd Yay!
Sean Biggerstaff (aka Oliver Wood) Guild

http://edmund.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1083444095&p=97007298#97007298

----------------

(T.F.G.) Tom Felton Guild

http://gambino.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1688883

User Image

for those of you who like to go have a look & maybe join heart xd
LUCIUS MALFOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jason Isaacs)
He's teh Secks!!!!! heart heart heart Lucius heart heart heart
bwitchedonline222222
DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND RUPERT GRINT ARE SOO HOT!!!! It's almost scary! heart heart heart heart heart heart but i don't get what the big deal is with neville.

He's NEVILLE! THAT'S THE BIG DEAL! HE'S AWESOME! ::glomps the Neville:: Guys with toads and mimbleus mimbletonia are hoπ
cedric, and siriuuuus!! heart
Llamachick
bwitchedonline222222
DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND RUPERT GRINT ARE SOO HOT!!!! It's almost scary! heart heart heart heart heart heart but i don't get what the big deal is with neville.

He's NEVILLE! THAT'S THE BIG DEAL! HE'S AWESOME! ::glomps the Neville:: Guys with toads and mimbleus mimbletonia are hoπ

Are what? Hop? π is a Cyrillic character.

And that Tom Felton guild link doesn't work.
In the books? Draco Malfoy, of course.

In the fanfictions? Draco Malfoy..

In the movies...er...Tom Felton?

I think...I might have a problem. We
My sister had a thing for Dumbledore when the books first came out. I knew he was her favorite but I never knew she was a fan-girl over him until the first movie came out.

When Dumbledore made his big entrance smacked my arm and hissed "Why is he so old?!"

"Uh, Lemony, he's always been old." She had this weird look on her face and was very quiet through the rest of the film. When we got out she started ranting about how on earth she could've missed all those descriptions.

It's much like Sirius/Lupin fan-girls and the third film. They love the character so much, and manage to miss the adjectives for their appearance. Myself included. He;s still her favorite though, no worries. She just feels a little dirty now.
Werewolf-Lanya
Er...Sirius Black, obviously, during his time at Hogwarts. That's all I have to say about the matter

Oh, yes. I must absolutely agree with you. ::drools:: There's this one picture that I found on Artdungeon.net under Order of the Phoenix, then go to doodles. And it's Sirius taking his O.W.L.'s.....he's so hot. And so is Neville in the PoA. And Gred and Forge.
Melony Love
My sister had a thing for Dumbledore when the books first came out. I knew he was her favorite but I never knew she was a fan-girl over him until the first movie came out.

When Dumbledore made his big entrance smacked my arm and hissed "Why is he so old?!"

"Uh, Lemony, he's always been old." She had this weird look on her face and was very quiet through the rest of the film. When we got out she started ranting about how on earth she could've missed all those descriptions.

It's much like Sirius/Lupin fan-girls and the third film. They love the character so much, and manage to miss the adjectives for their appearance. Myself included. He;s still her favorite though, no worries. She just feels a little dirty now.

Yes, well, I didn't necessarily skip over the appearance of Sirius. I just simply skimmed and thought about how droolworthy he was in my mind. Oh, bugger. I DON'T LIKE GARY OLDMAN PLAYING SIRIUS! I mean, sure, he's a great actor, but I was just disappointed. As for your sister and the whole Dumbledore thing, no offense to her, but it's kind of hard to miss those descriptions. And one musn't think that the Headmaster of a school would be young and dashing.
Nukuri
Carla Cohan
The secks? Is this some sort of American slang? Okay whatever haha...ermm...tom felton is hot...and the dude who played oliver wood...
3nodding Tom Felton & Sean Biggerstaff= heart xd Yay!

yes, I agree on that. And the secks means extra super cool and being ultimately sexy (if you're talking about a human.) basically, its a term.
A Roses Requiem
Llamachick
bwitchedonline222222

Are what? Hop? π is a Cyrillic character.

And that Tom Felton guild link doesn't work.

Okay, the hoπ thing comes from people who spell "hot" with two t's. Hott. Two t's look kinda like a pi sign. Sorry for confusion. Neville is very H-O pi. And hott. Yeah.
And I don't know what the Tom Felton thing is.
Sirius Black in his younger days and Ronald Weasley! I will glafly have their children!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
How about them twins? Usually I'm not one for a Weasley...I'm more of a Malfoy fan..but there's just something about red headed twins that just beats all.

If only the actors were into twincest...I'd give my soul to see them snog. But, that's just cuz I'm deranged. sweatdrop

Also, I love Tom Felton. I couldn't believe that my dad said "What happened to that Draco kid? Where's that cute little kid from the first two movies??" And then when I told him he got older and hotter, he said "He's ugly!! He's going to be a very ugly man." I just couldn't stand that. *Sniffle* Then he called the twins ugly.

Maybe he was just trying to piss me off. It worked.
Lucius. Draco. Ron. Remus. Sirius.

blaugh The bad boys, the good toys, and the cuties. 3nodding

OH! Twins too. Mmm... Twincest... Ahem, sorry. Uhm... Oliver. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out