Welcome to Gaia! ::

draco malfoy is the seks! yummm. even though he's just another arrogant little b*****d, he's still hot. razz
SEVERUS.

And I don't mean Alan Rickman either. Sev himself is t3h kewl.
Incoherency
SEVERUS.

And I don't mean Alan Rickman either. Sev himself is t3h kewl.

gasp! yes. he's hotness like woAH
teh HAWT11!11! / sekz!1!

Would have to be Draco Malfoy. Ughughugh. ( Tom Felton counts, too ^_~).
RUPERT GRINT!!! So Sexeh.. heart heart
Lets see,
My favorites are BLAISE ZABINI, and THEODORE NOTT, they are definatly minor characters soley because JK doesnt want flaming balls of secks to make the Hogwarts Students loose attention on the whole saving the world.

Also: Severus Snape, and Remus Lupin are hot too.
Not the actors though. o_o; Just the chars.
The minor characters, are definatly hot balls of flaming seks, example :
Blaise Zabini & Theodore Nott. Obviously JK doesnt want them distracting all the other characters from saving the world, so she of course hides them away.

;o;

The seksiful adults are of course Severus and Remus.
Rupert Grint and Dan Radcliffe whee Oh, and lets not forget the Phelps twins...but really , Rupert Grint= whee
Sirius, in the books is teh sex, personality wise. ^_^ Though it is great that Gary Oldman is handsome.

Tom Felton (Draco ^_^) is 'hawt' too, just not so much as in the books. He's always been annoying in the books.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND RUPERT GRINT ARE SOO HOT!!!! It's almost scary! heart heart heart heart heart heart but i don't get what the big deal is with neville.
bwitchedonline222222
DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND RUPERT GRINT ARE SOO HOT!!!! It's almost scary! heart heart heart heart heart heart but i don't get what the big deal is with neville.

it's just that neville is too underappreiciated and just so gosh darn cute 3nodding heart I love neville. I'm looking foward to books six and seven alot because I believe that he's finally going to get a bigger role 3nodding
Remus Lupin heart heart heart
Sirius, duh.. xp
SIRIUS, of course! heart
Calluna
Serenichi
I love you. heart Now we won't have anymore OMG TEH SEX threads.

If not less, I'll have an excuse to move them. wink

Now, back on topic: Sean Biggerstaff...mmmm..... whee
3nodding heart xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out