The Malfoys twisted

Salty Receiver

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
x- Cairo Wolf -x
For me there were 3 I ALWAYS wanted to die. In order of who I hated most:
Amos Diggory
Gilderoy Lockheart
Rita Skeeter

I considered Lockhart losing his memory enough of a punishment for his actions. Plus, I loved the fact that Snape kicked his arse during the dueling club.

All I have to say about Rita is thank you Hermione!

Definitely not good enough for me. He was still a self-absorbed big-headed waste of space when we saw him again in book 5 and I am POSITIVE that if he ever got his memory back he would go right back to the BS he was pulling in the first place. Nope, there would be a gift of potted Devils Snare from me to him scream

But I just really really hate people like that sweatdrop
UMBRIDGE!!
Argus Filch ( maybe )
Rita Skeeter
Let's see...UMBRIDGE!! I HATED her guts
Percy should have died instead of Fred. I can't believe after all the things he did Percy is the alive one and not Fred. I know there should have been some redeption, and happy ending with his character, but ..he made Molly cry. He deserved to die..but he didnt -_-
Umbridge trade 4 Sirius, Rita trade 4 George or Fred ( i keep forgetting who died)

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
I think Arthur dying instead of Sirius, Remus, and Tonks would have been interesting.
Umbridge, she makes me want to punch a wall. Rita Skeeter, Gilderoy Lockhart & Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy.

Salty Receiver

Al-Kutbay
I think Arthur dying instead of Sirius, Remus, and Tonks would have been interesting.

I think Arthur or Ron would have been better than Fred, but I wont deny that I felt Remus and Tonks' deaths were completely pointless.

At least Sirius dying added a plot point

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
x- Cairo Wolf -x
Al-Kutbay

I think Arthur or Ron would have been better than Fred, but I wont deny that I felt Remus and Tonks' deaths were completely pointless.

Remus and Tonk's deaths were a plot point in that they showed how utterly random war really is. The "main characters" and all their friends don't just magically survive until the end. Sirius's death only served the purpose of limiting Harry's major adult parent figures. Thematically, it makes sense, but I think if Rowling had kept to her original plan of killing off Arthur, the story itself would have changed in some ways and that would have been interesting to read. Not that the novels aren't already interesting to read...

Salty Receiver

Al-Kutbay
x- Cairo Wolf -x
Al-Kutbay

Remus and Tonk's deaths were a plot point in that they showed how utterly random war really is. The "main characters" and all their friends don't just magically survive until the end. Sirius's death only served the purpose of limiting Harry's major adult parent figures. Thematically, it makes sense, but I think if Rowling had kept to her original plan of killing off Arthur, the story itself would have changed in some ways and that would have been interesting to read. Not that the novels aren't already interesting to read...

I understand that. But being that it was the end of the series it really wasn't necessary imo. Granted thats just me and I'm not the kinda person who reads stories where the characters die. Mostly because I hate seeing the remaining characters mourn. I guess it mostly bothered me that we had no idea how the deaths effected the characters after the war. That epilogue wasn't exactly revealing.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The epilogue was pretty pointless. I hated the fact that it was so sunny and cheerful. The characters also seem to have no emotional issues due to war trama which drives me nuts because those emotional scars would stay with you even 19 years later. Harry especially would have some scars after everything he went through. All was well. Give me a break!

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Umbridge
and Ron stressed
Ginny. Call me cold hearted but her part in the story is basicly useless. Just a tool. And if she had died it could have been another tragic lost love similar yet not as epic, as Prof. Snape's.
Harry. Yeah I know he died. But he came back. Meh..
Umbridge.
Lockhart I see is a popular one but his insanity brought enough justice for me to be statisfied with his fate.
Rita Skeeter, she always bugged me. (lol puns..)

Salty Receiver

I see a lot of people rooting for Umbrige. To be honest, there was something appealing to her character, in the simple fact that she was designed to be absolutely unlikeable. I don't know what it is but I find her character intensely intriguing.

Though it could be the antagonist in me desperately wishing she were real so I could ******** with her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff